Official Community Forums Home

Easy To Please

Threesome or affair for my wife.  We are in 70’s but still enjoy sex.  I have slowed a lot in past few years.  Wife reluctant for sex without me.  She is hot and likes it.  But, needs encouragement to step forward.  I have opened the door to go  forward for her with no repercussions.   She is a beautiful lady with 36DD, at least, nice ass & a tight pussy.  Any suggestions?  Would like to hear from both men & women on your thoughts & ideas.

• Like 2

• Members
49 minutes ago, Easy to please said:

Threesome or affair for my wife.  We are in 70’s but still enjoy sex.  I have slowed a lot in past few years.  Wife reluctant for sex without me.  She is hot and likes it.  But, needs encouragement to step forward.  I have opened the door to go  forward for her with no repercussions.   She is a beautiful lady with 36DD, at least, nice ass & a tight pussy.  Any suggestions?  Would like to hear from both men & women on your thoughts & ideas.

Not sure how to encourage her, but nothing wrong with it if she does want to try. 3some may work but since I don't know either of you, I can't say, If I wasn't so far away, I would probably be interested in looking into it if she was definitely interested.

• Thanks 1