Official Community Forums Home

It started at breakfast

Cheeky

• Members

He sat across from me and sent me a message saying he’d like to be my second breakfast, I messaged back, of course!

He smiled and went to work outside. When he came back at lunchtime, he sent another message asking me if I’d like an appetizer before dinner, I replied that I was still hungry for my second breakfast. He sent me a toothy grin 😁 

he went back to work somewhere outside, when he returned before dinner, he was all sweaty, and said he needed a shower, I grinned this time.

When he came back into the kitchen, he carried a bath towel with him. He set it up on the kitchen table, and climbed up. I told him he needed to remove his pants, and he did so willingly. I pulled up my chair as close as I could to the table.

I began fondling his cock with my hands, then slowly tracing my tongue around the velvet head of his cock before sucking it slowly into my mouth. His moans told me I was doing the right thing. Starting to suck harder on the head of his cock, the moans intensified, I was rewarded, nice taste of his pre-cum 

I had just painted my nails, red, and wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock, slowly making circles. His moans intensified. I began sucking harder, pulling more of him into my mouth deeper into my mouth, rubbing the head of his cock against the roof of my mouth. He took down my hair a sign that I was doing it right.

I leaned forward, taking him deep into my mouth against the back of my mouth down to my throat, pressing my face right up against his pubic hairs, and I moaned and he could feel the vibration. He like that a lot!

I took my other hand and wrapped it around his balls, gently rolling them, and sucking, hard up and down on his cock. I could feel it getting harder and swelling in my mouth. I was rewarded with more pre-cum.

This time he pulled my hair, a little harder, I knew what that meant. I went down as far as I could on his cock, and he pressed his hand against my head, pushing me even further. I had him deep in my throat, and swallowed. He said he could feel the intensity, my mouth and my throat wrapped around his cock was super tight.

I started moving my head up and down up and down on the shaft of his cock, licking his balls. Every time I went down, my mouth wide-open, he like that a lot too.

He was arching his back as he sat on the table, I knew what that meant. more moaning, more yes more yes I knew it wouldn’t be much longer before I got my reward.

As I sucked harder, catching my breath just in time for him to shoot his full load in my mouth and an audible deep moan sigh. I knew I’d make him come I had a mouthful.
As I pulled my mouth off of his cock, stuck up my tongue so he could see his cum dripping in my mouth off my tongue. He grinned, I knew it was just what we both wanted.

I swallowed hard, then I went back and made sure I have every drop of his sweet come in my mouth. I didn’t wanna miss any of it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!👄

• Like 2

• Members

Wow, What a great story. I could visualize as if it was me

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/20/2024 at 9:05 PM, all the time said:

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!👄

I totally agree, no matter what time of day it is😉