Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

wife cums so many times- With my big dick spreading her ample big ass- Just a well placed kiss as the head purges into her wet pussy... she spasms and quivers.. and has to " clamp " on me to stop- but then turns to - yeah fuck me - and just a couple of deep thrusts and a suck on a nipple - and whoooosh! Cumming again.!She wants to stop but again - cum ! I totally fill her now aching cunt with my engorged oversized cock and hit the back of her slit- touching hef clit.. earhqyake- cumming again. - i try toys- and shes ok- with them... but after a slight orgasm- she wants oly my dick popping her gate open - andwegs herself in juice until i stop.-! I love to leave her shaky legged and dripping- we used to do this every nite all nite - but alas her pussycan ony be gaped bymy memberso much. Its less than a minute into and every 3 - 4 min maxย  between stronger climaxes as i giveher more and more- By the time i bust if i bust shes trying to hold me back and then wanting all again. Needless to say!- i love to make her lose her self - cumming over and over - good pussy.big dickย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1