Official Community Forums Home

Hands Free - Under Cloths....

• Members

There are many, I have also written a review on some, it really depends what she is actually looking for I mean there are the vibrating butterflys with both clitoral stimulation and penatration. There are also wireless bullets, I did a review on one of the butterflies. If you check the sex toy review section you will find lots of reviews on the toys that the review team as done.

Here is a link to a review I did on one of the butterflies. The wire to this toy is very easy to hide in a pocket and the toy itself is quiet once you have put clothes on. She could just set it on a certain setting and leave it, or change the setting threw out the day.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5045

There are also numerous other products, the best advice I can give you is take a look threw the toy review section and also do a search. Good luck and lets us know what she decides.

• Members

I have looked at them and they certainly intrigue me... but, I'm not a big buzzing fan so I'm so sure I'd like it.

I'd love to hear if you get one and how well it turned out for you.