Official Community Forums Home

hello 💞

• Members

i am really at introductions and posts unless there is a prompt or i can copy someone else...

i guess i will just say basic stuff 
i'm "schermey" and I'm 19. like my profile says i'm a recovering homeschooler and a proud wasian. was raised by my mom & grandmother & was super sheltered. sex and masturbation were things u never talked about lol. so i have never had any real toys or things. 

i've been dating my bf for 4 years this fall. i don't own any toys but would like to. my bf isn't super fond of the idea of that and isn't fond of the specifics of what i'm looking to get probably maybe. idk. trying to figure out if i should go for what seems the hottest or go for something that will be the most accepted by the bf. very vague i know. 

i'm here for research. 😂  now that everyone is bored i will go lol ✌️ 

• Like 4

• Members

Welcome Shermey. The regulars here are largely older adults who have years of experience so you'll get tons of good advice. A nice pic of you -- or whatever you're comfortable showing us -- would be swell.

• Sad 2