Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Have any subs/slaves ever been in long term bondage?

• Members

I had a long talk with one of my slaves earlier today. He told me that he always fantasised about being in long term bondage. For example, him being left alone in my dungeon prison or cage. He even fantasises about being taken to my basement and chained to the wall and then I leave him there abandoned.

Truth be told he said he has never had a human play partner. He only practices self bondage, but he always has back ups and an emergency release. So he's never truly been locked up for extended long periods of time with 0% hope of him breaking out.

My questions to the subs / slaves in the community:
Who here has? 
Was it what you hoped for if so? 
How did you deal with the boredom? 

I would be very interested to hear other subs / slaves stories.

Cheers

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I have been tied up for an hour+ at a time, and believe me, it is NOT boring if this is what a sub is interested in.  I find that the slight struggle keeps my mind occupied, even racing.  I'm also wondering when is my husband coming back?  What else will he do to me?  The anticipation of what will happen can be as exciting as the actual activity that might happen later.

I would recommend checking in on the sub from time to time.  But you don't even have to make it about them - you could be coming to check on something in the room or looking for a lost object.  Just enough to see that the sub hasn't gotten themself into trouble.  When we play like this, my husband stays in the next room the whole time.  His number one concern is that I might get uncomfortable or hurt somehow, and he wants to be close in case I need to use my safe word.  Generally, this has not happened because I don't struggle that much, just enough to know I'm not going anywhere without assistance.

My bet is that this slave is really looking for an anticipatory experience, and a validation that he has some value when you do return to play with him again.

Just my two cents.  Hope it helps.

• Like 3