Official Community Forums Home

Rimming

Pulse

I love licking my wife's ass deeply with my tongue and she appears to love it, too. But when we talk about it later she acts like she doesn't like it??? If she doesn't then why will she (when we're having sex) get up on all 4 on the bed for me to lick her ass??? Just recently she started saying if I lick her ass then I can't lick her pussy. Is this true??? I mean, I understand if she just used the bathroom and was wiping her ass it's front to back not back to front... am I right ladies??? But we always shower first and are very clean and I can't see how there are any more germs licking her ass than licking her pussy??? In fact I have heard that your mouth and tongue are loaded with germs but we all love to kiss our wife, girlfriend, husband, etc... in their mouth right???

I love going back and forth between the pussy and asshole when I'm down there licking her and hate that I have to stop this... At 52 years old, she knows I research things like this to keep our sex lives exciting. So any solid proof that this isn't a problem please let me know.

Thanx!

Jake...