Official Community Forums Home

Wearing Smart Balls On

• Members

This is my first question post.

I have read a thread on here that was asking about wearing a vib on a long road trip. And I have read about the KE

, was wondering about if the smart balls would be ok to wear on a 4 hour road trip? I have two pairs coming in this week for mine and hubby's weekend get away in a few weeks.

So what is your thoughts on this?

• Members

I don't think I would leave them in for that long if it's the first time you've used them. I have kept mine in for around six hours. That included a plane trip, and a two hour car ride. The biggest problem I found is that if my bladder got too full, I had to take them out to urinate.

Hope that helps. Good luck and have fun!!!

• Members

Howard,

You sound like my kind of man. You seem to know about what a woman should like and what you can do for her. Too bad we live so far apart. Otherwise I would love to have some sexual encounters with you, penis penetration and toy penetration. I would love for you to wear me out. Oh well, I can dream can't I? I have never been so bold in my life. I also thought masturbation and anal sex were disgusting. Now I know they are fun and sexually wholesome with the right person. And I don't think it's the size that matters, but the technique of the other person.