Official Community Forums Home

Cum Play: Her Legs

Nuri

• Members

I posted this to my Pretty Dirty blog this morning. Would love people's feedback.

I've been traveling myself for a while and have really missed playing with R. Almost as soon as I started my system this morning I had an IM from her - just a smiley and "play later." I typed back "yes. missed you," but heard nothing back. About 20 minutes later I got a meeting notice from her assistant. In the main conference room in 30 minutes.

When I got there R. was waiting. Papers were spread out across the far side of the table and she waved me over to sit beside her. As always, she looked wonderful. Today she was wearing a light gray v-neck sweater that just gave a glimpse of her breasts, a mid-length black skirt, bare legs and open toe sling back heels. Her hair was pulled back away from her face.

R. is always well put together. Always a nice manicure, jewelry, simple make up. She patted the chair next to her. She was sitting slightly sideways, her legs curled up under her. This made her pale calfs (at least the left one, closest to me) swell gently. "I hate it when we travel," she said with a smile, "it seems that one or the other of us is away too much."

I told her I agreed as I sat down. Just being this close to her made my dick start to swell. "So," she began with a laugh, "the purpose of this meeting . . ." - she had a sly smile on her face - "the purpose of this meeting is for you to cum on my bare legs." My dick bulged more in my pants.

I looked at her and then at the door. "Are you sure that's a good idea?," I asked, "last time we played we got caught." She got out of her chair and walked to the door. Her legs and ass drove me wild. "This time," she said, locking the door, "we won't be." She came back to the table and sat down.

R. scooted her chair closer to mine and slung her legs across my lap. "And besides," she went on, "getting caught was actually kind of fun - don't you think?" I had to agree with her - watching her share my cum with another woman had been a total turn on - but we were lucky, it could have been the end of both our careers.

She rubbed me with the backs of her calfs. "Take it out," she said, as she reached for her handbag on the chair beside her. Before I did I slid my hands along her legs. They were so soft and smooth. I undid my belt and opened my pants. I pulled my dick out. She closed her legs around it in a scissor lock.

From her bag she had a small bottle of lubricant. She poured a little along her legs and around me dick and began to slowly slide her legs around me. "That feels great," I told her. "I love watching your dick when we do this," she said. "When I get home tonight I'll replay this in my mind while I get off."

The idea of her sitting at home playing with her pussy and thinking of me made me want to fuck her - but that wasn't the deal. For her sex was too intense for work and was something we'd have to build up to and take outside. I didn't mind too much - here I was having an absolutely beautiful woman getting me off on a regular basis. Nothing to complain about.

I slipped off her shoes and began to rub her feet. R. has great feet - long and narrow with round toes painted red, I used her feet to direct the movement of her legs on my cock. She hiked her skirt up and slipped a hand toward her pussy. Her legs were tight together and she was just able to get one finger into action.

She wasn't trying to cum herself, more just trying to enjoy the moment. "I want to see your cum running down my legs," she said softly, "I want to put my shoes on and stand up and walk around with your cum running down to my feet." "You're not going to have to way long," I said, groaning. Her hand was moving a little faster between her legs. "Are you going to cum soon?" she asked expectantly.

"Yeah," I said and I pushed up and down faster between her legs, "like right now." I spurt of cum came out of me and into the air. Then another and another and another. Most of if ended up on R.'s legs but some was on my pants. "Quick," she said, "put my shoes back on me." I reached down for them and put them on her.

She got up and began walking and turning as my cum ran down her legs toward her feet. Seeing the cum on my pants, she came close and knelt on the floor beside me. Leaning closer, she licked the spots off me - pausing to kiss my dick before I put it away.

As I zipped up, she stood again. "Your cum is all over my feet now," she said, wriggling her toes. She sat down and took her right shoe off. She brought it to her face and stuck her tongue into the open toe. She tipped the shoe toward her face and lick out the cum as it ran toward her mouth. She did the same with the left before standing again.

Watching her do this made me feel hard again. "I can't wait to get home," she sighed, rubbing her still wet legs together, "I can't wait to get home and to make myself cum." "If you ever need a hand," I began. She cut me off. "Patience," she said, "there'll be a time for that." She began collecting her papers. "But now it's time for us to get back to work."

We each gathered our things and left the conference room. R. walked in front of me and I could still see the shiny streaks where my cum had run down her legs.