Official Community Forums Home

My Dick In Your Pussy

Nuri

• Members

This is a story I wrote in November:

I wanted to spend a few words on one of my favorite things - my dick being in your pussy.

This isn’t something that’s easy to describe. You are on your back. We have been playing for a while. Your lipstick is on my face, dick and chest. I am throbbing for you. You are wet and waiting for me to be inside you.

Your legs are spread. Your feet are on the bed. Your knees are up and bent. You are gently rubbing yourself. I am between your thighs. My dick is in my hand. I am on my knees. I rest my dick on you. You have a beautiful sleepy expression on your face - eyes half closed, a soft smile on your lips.

I rub the head of my dick along your lips. I can feel how hot you are. You reach your arms around the back of your thighs and spread your pussy open. I press my head into your pink. The smooth skin of you is incredible. You are wet and my dick pushes into you - spreading you open around me.

Your pussy wraps around me - its muscles holding me tight. I can feel your muscles tense as I slide deeper into you. The deeper I go, the warmer you feel - the more comfortable I feel inside you, the closer I feel to you. I want to get in so deep that I can’t tell where I end and you begin.

You pull you legs toward your chest, spreading yourself wider for me - letting me get in even deeper. I push into you with all my weight. You groan as I slide into you all the way - until there is no more of me to go into you. Until my balls are pressed against you.

Moving inside you is magic. The friction of my dick against the walls of your warm, wet pussy makes me ready to explode. Your sounds and breaths make me crazy wanting you. I feel the tip of my dick touching the deepest part of you. I am swimming in you, in a dream.

We move together. Faster and faster. Our excitement building. Our desire mounting. We are losing ourselves in each other. You clench me with your pussy. I cum deep in you. My warmth and wet adds to yours. As we relax, I go limp. Your pussy still holds me but less insistently now, more gently. It’s still wonderful.

Sliding out of you is hard. Being inside you is where I want to be - gripped and held by you, stroking you inside - close and warm and wonderfully together.

• 3 weeks later...