Official Community Forums Home

Not Able To "o"

angelkisses98

• Members
aww im sorry i know exactly how you feel. *hugs*

my spell was FINALLY broken last night. of course it gook one hell of a spanking and a tie up to get me there.

Ok now that I MUST try B)

• Members
Ok now that I MUST try B)

ohhh you must!! trying to get hubby to get into this tying up and such as been like 1 step forward, and 2 back. one minute i get oh im not really into it, blah blah blah. the next he had me tied up, and was giving me on hell of a spanking, and every time i moaned he moaned. so who knows. *shrugs*

for ex. i got creative, and wrote him out a fantasy i have been having. i have to do it in installments, because its rather long and in detail. he read it, told me, oh its not really my thing, but very well written, as hes standing there with a hard on that could cut through sheet rock.

im beginning to think he likes it to, but hes shocked about it, and doesent quite know what to do about it

• Members
ohhh you must!! trying to get hubby to get into this tying up and such as been like 1 step forward, and 2 back. one minute i get oh im not really into it, blah blah blah. the next he had me tied up, and was giving me on hell of a spanking, and every time i moaned he moaned. so who knows. *shrugs*

for ex. i got creative, and wrote him out a fantasy i have been having. i have to do it in installments, because its rather long and in detail. he read it, told me, oh its not really my thing, but very well written, as hes standing there with a hard on that could cut through sheet rock.

im beginning to think he likes it to, but hes shocked about it, and doesent quite know what to do about it

Could possibly be. It's funny how when we think outside society's norm how awkward it makes us feel at first. Almost as if there's something terribly wrong with you or something.

I have the my first bondage kit on my "to order" list. We're not into it heavy duty or anything, I think it would be fun to play with though.

• Members

we have used the restraints for just for play as well, hubby likes to get sensual with them. tie me up, get some oil, give me a massage ect.

i agree with what ppl think is "normal" i am 30 years old, and just now really starting to come to terms with myself, and who i am sexually, if that makes sense. i was always told sex was for having babies. and that anything else was "dirty".

and my poor hubby...my mother in law is a very bitter and angry woman when it comes to men. so lord only knows what she has drilled into his head, he doesent talk much about it.