Official Community Forums Home

5x Triple Teaser

synirr

• Members

toa8723-6_product_1main.jpg

My experience with this toy was both positive and negative. I'd like to address the positive first:

The material this toy is made of, CyberSilicone, is downright amazing! Firm yet supple, it feels closer to the real thing than anything I've encountered thus far – definitely something I'm going to look for in other toys in the future. It's powered by a 9v battery (not included, so make sure you have one on hand,) which means it packs enough power for some pretty intense vibrations. It has three speeds of pulsation and two intensities of continuous vibration, all of which are powerful, just the way I like it! The little nubs on the anal and clitoral stimulators are very soft and flexible, and move about quite a bit as the toy vibrates to supply you with some interesting and arousing sensations. I found that I enjoyed the additional sensations provided by the anal stimulator far more than I had expected! The toy itself has a very cute and feminine design as well, with its pink coloration and little heart-shaped control switch.

Now, on to the negative. The G-spot stimulator felt fantastic as I began inserting it, but I am a small lady, and in order to come into contact with the clitoral and anal stimulators, I had to insert it deeper than I would have preferred, so it was no longer in contact with my G-spot. Nevertheless, it was still feeling pretty darn good, and soon I was in the mood for more intense clitoral stimulation, which is when I ran into a serious problem – I couldn't maneuver the clitoral stimulator into a position where it made solid contact with my clit! Only the projections had been brushing against it, and the anal stimulator was getting in the way when I tried to insert the toy deeper to bring the bulk of the clitoral stimulator in contact with my clitoris. If I tilted the toy forward I lost contact with the anal stimulator entirely, so that was a no-go as well. I finally just got frustrated and had to resort to my trusty bullet to achieve my orgasm.

This toy was a great idea in theory, but I found that it simply wasn't shaped for my body. Maybe it would be a better fit for you?