Official Community Forums Home

Just Breathe

Guest catherine

Guest catherine

I love to give my husband blow jobs, however I can never put his penis in my mouth and breathe at the same time, so every time I get into motion, I have to stop to take a breath. Simply put, his penis seems to block my air flow while it's in my mouth, even if I'm breathing through my nose! Am I doing something wrong? Are there any breathing exercises I can do so I can perform better?

• Members
penis in my mouth and breathe at the same time, Am I doing something wrong? Are there any breathing exercises I can do so I can perform better?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

somthing wrong??? well atleast your trying.

yes there is technique, i got yelled at once by my GF for trying to describe to her how this is done, please bitch slap her if you meet her, thank you.

ok on with the instructions;

you are like a piston engine as the piston gets deeper within the cylinder wall it does infact close off the "valving" that allows air to pass through. the trick is in the timing and you need to allow for faze adjustments (frequency). try the 4 stroke method (yes i just coined that frase). breath in or out during one complete stroke cycle and in laymens terms breath in & out alternately during complete in/out strokes rather than trying to get a breath in & out during one stroke. once you get the rythm required and depending on your oxygen needs you will get better and can do several strokes in between half breaths. and yes you do this through the nose, long slow deep breaths, even partial intake/exaust breaths throughout several strokes.

you will be getting more flowers......

deepthroating is somthing you dont do really fast althou i love deep humping a face especially upside down hung over the side of the bed.

oh and when you finally 'get it' do call paul marshal the afternoon DJ on WAAF from 3-7 (617-9311AAF) yes Jen you can leave this # posted, it is the public call in line. i heard him mention this website yesterday, cause he drives past the building your in on his way in to do his radio show. he said it was somthing to do with a poll of who buys stuff like this..... he likes talking about these things......

http://www.waaf.com/jocks/paulmarshall.shtml