Official Community Forums Home

Surprises

fullfilledwife

• Members

It had been 2 weeks and 3 days since we last made love together. But it wasn’t anyones fault but our own. The first week got into an argument over something foolish. (nothing unusual) And because of being stubborn we didn’t resolve it before I had to leave on my trip. Why we waste time being angry at each other is a mystery to me. I can only attribute it to pride and selfishness. Something I know the Lord is always having to work on.

Well anyways, we made up over the phone while on my trip. We both shared how much we looked forward to being together again. Sue hinted that her dreams for the last couple of nights had her waking up sweating and it wasn’t the heat! I had been the star attraction of her subconscious. I am so blessed to have a wife who desires me so. I get all turned on just thinking of being with her. I let her know I wanted Jonathan to be gone when I got there, because I had so me plans of my own for my first day back. “When will you be getting back?” she asked on the phone. “Probably Friday afternoon to give it a good guess.” I told her.

“Oh well, good cause I’ll be gone in the morning and I want to be here when you arrive. I am aching for your touch and kisses.”

“The feeling is mutual I got something special for you.”

“Mmm, Can’t wait!”

We got off the phone and I can remember grinning very largely, because I knew I was going to be back in the early morning. My plans were going better then I hoped.

When I got home the house was quiet and empty. I knew our son was already gone to a friends for a few days so I wouldn’t run into him.

A friend who I rode with had dropped me off. Sue had no way of knowing I was home. I placed my suitcase in the closet, just after I took out 2 presents for Sue and a letter.

The letter was actually a erotic love story I had written to her while on my trip. Us on a secluded beach, making love and pleasuring each other for hours. Something I know we’d both enjoy. She had written me stories and I thought I’d give my hand at it.

I placed the gifts on the bed in the pink room. A red lacy nightie, very see through, very sexy, with a matching panty. I knew it was gonna look great on her and then, even better on the floor! The other was wrapped up in a box. It was a new sex toy I found that was said to bring great pleasure to a woman and that’s what I wanted to do for her. I wrote on the front of the letter READ FIRST, THEN OPEN GIFT. I took a shower (cleaned up leaving no clues) then a nap for a short time.

I had decided when she got home I was gonna hide in the closet and watch her reaction to the things I got her.

I put a note for her on the door explaining, I had been there earlier and something came up. I would be seeing her tonight. In the meantime, I had left a letter for her on the bed in the pink room. I was so looking forward to seeing her. I missed her.

I heard the car pull up and went into the pink room closet. It is a double closet with cracks to be able to see through. I knew it would be the perfect place to watch.

I could here her come in outing her things down then walking towards the room. She was beautiful. She first eyed the nightie. I saw her face light up with delight and her smiled warmed my heart. Then she gently ran her fingers over it as to imagine what fun she was gonna have dressing in it. Then she saw the letter, picked it up the letter and sat on the bed facing the closet. I had to be extremely quiet and careful so she wouldn’t see me. I had a good seat.

She was wearing a button-up blouse and a full floral skirt. When she sat on the bed her blouse puckered a little. I could see a little of her breast and her blue bra. Mmm, was I looking forward to getting my hands on them. (O.k. tongue, and lips too)

She read the letter and I was s huge grin come over her. I think she was enjoying the way I set up the story. After a few minutes I saw her slowly reach her hand up and unbutton her blouse a couple of buttons. The she slipped her free hand inside her blouse and begin to fondle her breasts. Caressing and playing with her nipples. I knew she must of been on the part where I was feasting on her breasts lovingly and with vigor.

I could feel my passion inside me moving up into a higher gear. Seeing her do that did something in me. But I kept watching. After a little while I saw her face become a little flushed and her breathing seemed to get just a little heavier. The I watched as she moved her hand from inside her bra to pulling her skirt up. I saw her black panties which she pulled aside with her fingers and began to play and stroke her sweet spot no particular place just all over. Like she was looking for the best place to touch and was not in a hurry to just take any spot.

She continued to read, breathing heavier now. I saw her place her fingers deep inside moving them back and forth. I could see her fingers glistening with wetness. I also could hear a slight moan from under her breath. Then she proceeded to caress her clit in slow circular motion.

I so much wanted to just throw the door open and come inside of her, but I was enjoying what I saw and knew I would get more enjoyment watching her and what we’d do later as well. The best of both worlds. OH yeah

She finished the letter and removed her hands from panties. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing unsteady. She was so aroused I knew it wouldn’t take too much to bring her the edge. She picked up the gift and opened it.

I had gotten her a dual vibe ( called The Japanese Tiger) It didn’t like look the real thing so I knew she would approve of it. It would stimulate her inside and out! The vibe had 7 settings. The head has 8 rotations, which are reversible too. Oh yeah! I put in 4 AA batteries already. I loved the idea of various settings for her.

She took it out and was inspecting it. She turned it on and held it against her cheeks. Her eyes closed as she smiled and felt the sensation in gave when pressed against her. Then to my surprise she stood up, laid the vibe on the bed and proceeded to take off her skirt and panties. She took out a bottle of lube and rubbed it all over the vibe.

By this time, I was telling myself “steady boy, we’ll get our turn soon.”

She got on the bed laid back against the head board. (thankfully in my perfect view still) She turned the vibe on and began teasing herself . She would stop then try another speed, and then stop and do another. She was really enjoying herself. Then she finally inserted it deep inside her I heard sounds of pleasurable moans escape her mouth. She moved it in and out, with slow movements at first, as if trying not to let a moment of pleasure slip by.

The breathing came faster and her hips began to buck. I knew what was coming, because I had been very familiar with this gesture before. She began to plunge harder and deeper with the vibe and then she screamed in ecstasy as she released her orgasm. Her free hand gripping the pillow and her other now slowing down it’s movement to almost a halt.

She lay back exhausted and I was ready to make my appearance. I open the closet door and she was startled at first and looked at me not quite sure what to say.

“Are you up for seconds?”

She smiled and said, “Only if you’re the coming inside me.”

“With pleasure” I said. I went to her and began to kiss her lips with great enthusiasm and pleasure. I took of the blouse and bra the rest of the way. I devoured her breasts like there was no tomorrow. She pushed them towards me welcoming my touch. All the while hearing her heart begin to beat faster again. I saw that her hips were arching upwards. I took a bullet vibe out of the drawer and began to play with her clit, as I continued to suck and play with her nipples. I could tell she was ready to come again. She began to beg me to come inside her. I was willing to fulfill her wishes.

I moved her to the edge of the bed, put her legs over my shoulders. Then placed the bullet in just the right spot on her then came inside deep. She groaned with delight as she felt me come in. I penetrated her slowly. I wanted to enjoy being in her for a little while. I heard her cumming again, and I could contain myself no longer. I exploded deep inside her. Pulsating spasms in my groin as I emptied out. Intense pleasure was running down my back. My legs trembling and I could hardly breathe. It was definitely worth the wait. I really had missed her.

We laid next to each other, holding touching sharing loving words. Then we took a shower together, gently washing each others bodies. Talking about what “dessert” may be like, after dinner. (Round 2, Oh Baby!!)

Then she confessed that she knew I was there in the closest. She saw my shoes at the door when she came in. Then saw my eyes from her peripheral vision. She figured I may be up to something, but was more then willing to play the game. We laughed and I admitted I needed to get better at being sneaky. What a beautiful and wonderful bride I have. I am amazed by her inhibitions to enjoy lovemaking with me. I am blessed!!

• Members

It had been 2 weeks and 3 days since we last made love together. But it wasn’t anyones fault but our own. The first week got into an argument over something foolish. (nothing unusual) And because of being stubborn we didn’t resolve it before I had to leave on my trip. Why we waste time being angry at each other is a mystery to me. I can only attribute it to pride and selfishness. Something I know the Lord is always having to work on.

Well anyways, we made up over the phone while on my trip. We both shared how much we looked forward to being together again. Sue hinted that her dreams for the last couple of nights had her waking up sweating and it wasn’t the heat! I had been the star attraction of her subconscious. I am so blessed to have a wife who desires me so. I get all turned on just thinking of being with her. I let her know I wanted Jonathan to be gone when I got there, because I had so me plans of my own for my first day back. “When will you be getting back?” she asked on the phone. “Probably Friday afternoon to give it a good guess.” I told her.

“Oh well, good cause I’ll be gone in the morning and I want to be here when you arrive. I am aching for your touch and kisses.”

“The feeling is mutual I got something special for you.”

“Mmm, Can’t wait!”

We got off the phone and I can remember grinning very largely, because I knew I was going to be back in the early morning. My plans were going better then I hoped.

When I got home the house was quiet and empty. I knew our son was already gone to a friends for a few days so I wouldn’t run into him.

A friend who I rode with had dropped me off. Sue had no way of knowing I was home. I placed my suitcase in the closet, just after I took out 2 presents for Sue and a letter.

The letter was actually a erotic love story I had written to her while on my trip. Us on a secluded beach, making love and pleasuring each other for hours. Something I know we’d both enjoy. She had written me stories and I thought I’d give my hand at it.

I placed the gifts on the bed in the pink room. A red lacy nightie, very see through, very sexy, with a matching panty. I knew it was gonna look great on her and then, even better on the floor! The other was wrapped up in a box. It was a new sex toy I found that was said to bring great pleasure to a woman and that’s what I wanted to do for her. I wrote on the front of the letter READ FIRST, THEN OPEN GIFT. I took a shower (cleaned up leaving no clues) then a nap for a short time.

I had decided when she got home I was gonna hide in the closet and watch her reaction to the things I got her.

I put a note for her on the door explaining, I had been there earlier and something came up. I would be seeing her tonight. In the meantime, I had left a letter for her on the bed in the pink room. I was so looking forward to seeing her. I missed her.

I heard the car pull up and went into the pink room closet. It is a double closet with cracks to be able to see through. I knew it would be the perfect place to watch.

I could here her come in outing her things down then walking towards the room. She was beautiful. She first eyed the nightie. I saw her face light up with delight and her smiled warmed my heart. Then she gently ran her fingers over it as to imagine what fun she was gonna have dressing in it. Then she saw the letter, picked it up the letter and sat on the bed facing the closet. I had to be extremely quiet and careful so she wouldn’t see me. I had a good seat.

She was wearing a button-up blouse and a full floral skirt. When she sat on the bed her blouse puckered a little. I could see a little of her breast and her blue bra. Mmm, was I looking forward to getting my hands on them. (O.k. tongue, and lips too)

She read the letter and I was s huge grin come over her. I think she was enjoying the way I set up the story. After a few minutes I saw her slowly reach her hand up and unbutton her blouse a couple of buttons. The she slipped her free hand inside her blouse and begin to fondle her breasts. Caressing and playing with her nipples. I knew she must of been on the part where I was feasting on her breasts lovingly and with vigor.

I could feel my passion inside me moving up into a higher gear. Seeing her do that did something in me. But I kept watching. After a little while I saw her face become a little flushed and her breathing seemed to get just a little heavier. The I watched as she moved her hand from inside her bra to pulling her skirt up. I saw her black panties which she pulled aside with her fingers and began to play and stroke her sweet spot no particular place just all over. Like she was looking for the best place to touch and was not in a hurry to just take any spot.

She continued to read, breathing heavier now. I saw her place her fingers deep inside moving them back and forth. I could see her fingers glistening with wetness. I also could hear a slight moan from under her breath. Then she proceeded to caress her clit in slow circular motion.

I so much wanted to just throw the door open and come inside of her, but I was enjoying what I saw and knew I would get more enjoyment watching her and what we’d do later as well. The best of both worlds. OH yeah

She finished the letter and removed her hands from panties. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing unsteady. She was so aroused I knew it wouldn’t take too much to bring her the edge. She picked up the gift and opened it.

I had gotten her a dual vibe ( called The Japanese Tiger) It didn’t like look the real thing so I knew she would approve of it. It would stimulate her inside and out! The vibe had 7 settings. The head has 8 rotations, which are reversible too. Oh yeah! I put in 4 AA batteries already. I loved the idea of various settings for her.

She took it out and was inspecting it. She turned it on and held it against her cheeks. Her eyes closed as she smiled and felt the sensation in gave when pressed against her. Then to my surprise she stood up, laid the vibe on the bed and proceeded to take off her skirt and panties. She took out a bottle of lube and rubbed it all over the vibe.

By this time, I was telling myself “steady boy, we’ll get our turn soon.”

She got on the bed laid back against the head board. (thankfully in my perfect view still) She turned the vibe on and began teasing herself . She would stop then try another speed, and then stop and do another. She was really enjoying herself. Then she finally inserted it deep inside her I heard sounds of pleasurable moans escape her mouth. She moved it in and out, with slow movements at first, as if trying not to let a moment of pleasure slip by.

The breathing came faster and her hips began to buck. I knew what was coming, because I had been very familiar with this gesture before. She began to plunge harder and deeper with the vibe and then she screamed in ecstasy as she released her orgasm. Her free hand gripping the pillow and her other now slowing down it’s movement to almost a halt.

She lay back exhausted and I was ready to make my appearance. I open the closet door and she was startled at first and looked at me not quite sure what to say.

“Are you up for seconds?”

She smiled and said, “Only if you’re the coming inside me.”

“With pleasure” I said. I went to her and began to kiss her lips with great enthusiasm and pleasure. I took of the blouse and bra the rest of the way. I devoured her breasts like there was no tomorrow. She pushed them towards me welcoming my touch. All the while hearing her heart begin to beat faster again. I saw that her hips were arching upwards. I took a bullet vibe out of the drawer and began to play with her clit, as I continued to suck and play with her nipples. I could tell she was ready to come again. She began to beg me to come inside her. I was willing to fulfill her wishes.

I moved her to the edge of the bed, put her legs over my shoulders. Then placed the bullet in just the right spot on her then came inside deep. She groaned with delight as she felt me come in. I penetrated her slowly. I wanted to enjoy being in her for a little while. I heard her cumming again, and I could contain myself no longer. I exploded deep inside her. Pulsating spasms in my groin as I emptied out. Intense pleasure was running down my back. My legs trembling and I could hardly breathe. It was definitely worth the wait. I really had missed her.

We laid next to each other, holding touching sharing loving words. Then we took a shower together, gently washing each others bodies. Talking about what “dessert” may be like, after dinner. (Round 2, Oh Baby!!)

Then she confessed that she knew I was there in the closest. She saw my shoes at the door when she came in. Then saw my eyes from her peripheral vision. She figured I may be up to something, but was more then willing to play the game. We laughed and I admitted I needed to get better at being sneaky. What a beautiful and wonderful bride I have. I am amazed by her inhibitions to enjoy lovemaking with me. I am blessed!!

[/quote

yummy yummy !! What u doing tonight...wWOOOW