Official Community Forums Home

Got Vibrator In The Mail, Something Wrong?

JeSSicaS

• Members

I recently got the Endless Pleasure Vibrator in the mail and it seems to be rotating in a HUGE circular motion. I watched numerous demos online on this particular vibrator and none of them show what mine does! They all move in SMALL circular motions, and pretty much a straight vibrator when it is stopped. When mine is stopped, it's shaped almost like a golf club at the rotating head, very much not straight like all I have seen. I am almost scared to use it, like its going to rotate so wide it will rip my insides or something lol. Is something wrong with mine? Should I order another one and return this one?

• Review Team

I would say that it depends on what you mean by huge. If its at a 90 degree angle then I would return it and request a new one. If its closer to a 45 then I would try using it. I bought my girlfriend one that rotates similarly once and though we were both surprised and frightened by how big of a circle it makes, we gave it a shot. She loves it and still uses it. Give yours a try and if you don't like it return and try again.

• Review Team

Then they have a return policy. If it breaks in the first year you can return it for a replacement. If you don't like it within thirty days of purchase then you can return it and pick something else out. http://www.tootimid.com/return-policy.html The people in customer service are amazing, and extremely helpful. So I would just contact them and let them know what the issue is. I am sure it wont be an issue. :)