Official Community Forums Home

Lost At Home

RC4BLUE

• Members

LOST AT HOME

Where are we? I though you said you knew where we are going. Joy was upset. She didn’t l like the thought of driving around in a big city without knowing the streets and neighborhoods. Why don’t you ask for some directions? You are so stubborn. If you would have only brought the GPS with up we wouldn’t have this trouble. When are you ever going to learn to listen to me? I didn’t want to come out here in the first place.

Adam was listening again. Whenever Joy got this way he would simply shut her out until she was done with her rant. He knew she would keep going until either she ran out of breath or they pulled up in front of the house. Fortunately for Adam he was about to pull in to the driveway, just a half mile more. Turning down the last street he looked over at Joy and flashed a big toothy grin. What’s that for? You have no right grinning at me when you have us good and lost. Joy fumed.

Slowing as they approached the house Adam didn’t say a word. He wanted to see what Joy’s reaction would be. As predicted she started another rant about why he was stopping now. He remained silent. He drove the car into the drive and shut off the engine. Joy in mid sentence stopped her rant. Is this the place? You sure? Adam nodded his head and opened the car door to step out. Joy didn’t move until Adam opened her door and took her hand. He guided her out of the car and up to the porch.

Well? Adam had an inquisitive look. Joy stood in her place with her arms folded. Is this some kind of joke? Do you think me a fool? I’m not going to fall for one of your stupid games again. I still remember what you did in Panama City, that wasn’t very funny. Adam smiled and waited for Joy to finish. Joy this is no joke. It’s not a game. Do you want to go in or just stand out here and get cold? Adam wrapped Joy in his arms and then tried to persuade her that it was okay to go inside.

They walked up to the large stained glass door. Joy stopped. Should we knock or something? What if nobody’s home? Adam you got me, now can we just go before someone gets upset? Adam shook his head no. Joy I told you when we left that I had a surprise for you. Come on, it’s really all right. He produced a key and slid it into the lock. Joy tilted her head and thought; how does he have a key. This isn’t ours. What is he up to?

Opening the heavy door they step into an empty chamber. The old Victorian house was silent. Joy looked at Adam. You didn’t, did you? If this is another one of your pranks I’m going to scream. Adam strode further in with Joy in step. Babe, what do you think? It is yours. Joy leered at him with skepticism. Really babe it’s yours. I just signed the papers this morning. Adam said as he dug the paperwork out of his jacket pocket.

Joy had always wanted a Victorian home. She had talked about it for years. She wanted a big sweeping porch. She was enamored with the gables and deep fireplaces in these homes. Now she was standing in a home that Adam said was hers. She spun with her mouth agape. Shaking she fell to her knees as tears ran down her cheeks.

Adam took a seat on the staircase that led to the bedrooms on the second story. He watched Joy run from room to room. He heard her gasps and exclamations. He waited for her to run past him to the bedrooms and back down the steps. She landed in his lap hugging and kissing him. When did you do this? How long have you been keeping this a secret? I can’t believe you did this without asking me. I love it. Look at those windows and the woodwork. Look at the floors. They are fabulous. When do we move in? Come with me. Did you see the master bedroom? Joy got up and pulled Adam up the stairs.

Inside the bedroom Joy grabbed Adam and gave him a passionate kiss. She kissed him again, then again gently biting his lower lip. That got Adam’s attention. Joy ran her hands down his chest. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it out from his waist. What are you doing? Asked Adam. What do you think? We are going to make this place our own. Joy said as she unbuttoned his shirt. She removed Adam’s shirt and began to kiss and lick his chest. She trapped a nipple between her teeth. Licking him she felt a response. Adam gasped and placed his hand at the back of her neck. He wanted more. He wanted her to keep licking him. By now Joy was running the index finger in circles around his other nipple. His nipples were erect and his dick wasn’t far behind.

Adam was getting uncomfortable. He unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. Joy helped him out of his little red briefs. His erection sprung forward. Joy giggled. My, you seemed to have gotten excited. Is that my fault? Adam just swung his hips. His shaft danced in front of her. She grasped him and knelt to place him in her mouth. That stopped Adam’s dance. She racked her fingers over his balls while licking the head of his dick. She felt his shaft grow harder in her mouth. She bobbed her head while holding the base with one hand and continuing to rack his sack with her other.

Adam stopped her. He didn’t want to cum in her mouth. He didn’t want to come so fast. He lifted her to her feet. Stepping out of his crimpled clothing at his feet he stepped behind Joy and ran his hands over her breasts. Joy wasn’t wearing a bra and her nipples instantly became hard under his touch. He slid her blouse over her head and tossed it in a corner. Next he pulled her skirt off and had her step out of it. He left her in her cheeky pink panties when he slid his fingers under the waist ban. She was already wet. He parted her puffy lips with two fingers and spread them wide. While holding her labia apart he tapped the sensitive skin above her clitoris with his middle finger. Several shot gasps escaped Joy’s mouth.

She rubbed back against Adam’s hard dick. He was now circling her clit in between dipping his finger in her for her sweet liquid. Joy opened her legs for his probes. He continued to stroke her. Her panties were soaking wet. She was breathing hard. Her knees were shaking. Adam pressed on. He started to lightly pinch her clit and left nipple at the same time. Joy felt it when she lost her place. She came in his hand. She wanted more.

She took off her wet panties and pulled Adam to the floor. I want you inside me. Please put that hard dick in me. Fill me up. Adam entered her with a single stroke. She was open, wet and gripped him tight. He pulled her legs above his head and drove as deep as he could. That did it for Joy. She let out a series of moans. Grunting Adam thrust deep. He was sweating. Joy was getting loud. She was panting and running her fingernails down Adam’s back. She was leaving marks.

I’m going to fuck you so hard. Take me. Take my cock all of it. Adam was getting hot. In between moans and gasps when Adam hit her especially deep she was screaming. Don’t you stop! Don’t you dare stop! Take my pussy, my tight wet pussy. When Joy started to talk during sex Adam always got excited. He flipped her on her side so he could have access to her breast and clit as he filled her.

He rolled her nipples in his hands before lowering a hand to her pussy. You’re going to make me loose it. You fuck me so good. You fuck me… Joy trailed of to moans. Adam was making full stroke from his tip to base in and out of her. Between gasps and moans Joy screamed. More! Yes More! Harder, Harder!

That pushed Adam past the threshold. Spasms rock his dick. He was cumming and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Joy felt the first splash of cum hit her deep inside. Adam didn’t stop thrusting and stroking. Within seconds Joy joined Adam. Her orgasm clenched Adam tight. Her pussy pulsed around him, milking out what was left of his cum.

When the last convulsion stopped Adam collapsed on the floor with Joy. They began to laugh. Adam I can’t believe it. We christened one room we have nine more to do. I could get lost in this place.

Adam was ready to get lost at home with Joy.

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks, glad you like it.