Official Community Forums Home

Hello, Lookng For Advice And Tips

Atomic

Tiny what? Penis? Person of low height? Virgin/small? What sort of advice are you looking for exactly?

Looking for guidance and advice for a guy with a tiny penis. My lady use to cum easily after giving her oral for a few minutes. I purchased her a Hatachi (spelling ?), wand. I am looking for a good hollow strapon that I could use while she uses the wand.

Are there any hollow strapons that are designed so I can feel her body heat? We have tried strapons but they were to big and hurt her. She can handle pretty big but I want to have some feeling so I do not hurt her.

I thing six inches is long enough. We tried a 6" but the girth was too much for her. I purchased the motion transfer with the vac lock. She looked at it and did not want to try. We never opened it.

We have been together about 30 years now and of course both of us added a few okay more than a few pounds.

I really enjoy it when she has a strong orgasm.

I found a video of some guy demonstrating how to give a lady a full body orgasm. She is willing to try that. I need to correct lubricant.

I realize my penis is too small to make her have orgasms but I am will to try other things.

I know it will be hard for her to reach an orgasm vaginally but if I can find the right combination, of whatever it takes, she will be happy. I will be also.

What are the best hollow strapons? Vibrating or not? What other features should I look for?

She WILL NOT go to the adult toy store with me.

Thank you

I have only had the experience with one hollow strap on.

Unfortunately, the way that they're designed, you probably won't be able to feel any of her heat. They're not like a condom. You could try putting it in warm water on the inside, and warming up the hollowed toy. Although, between your body heat & friction, you may create enough heat for yourself.

They also sell penis extenders. My ex and I tried one, but because he was already big, it was more painful.

The thing to remember with sex toys an lubricants, is that if it's made of silicone (UR3, RealSkin, any toy that feels very very similar to real skin), do NOT use silicone lubricants with those toys. They work against each other and the lube will kill the toy (makes them mushy).

The features are really up to the both of you. For example, I LOVE a strong clit stimulator. I don't care either way if the shaft that goes inside of me vibrates. I like a jelly or silicone toy, or glass (love glass). But it depends what I am in the mood for too. If you want to suprise her with something, get a basic model for her to get use to first. Maybe have a bullet handy-one can ALWAYS use a bullet!!!

Fetish makes some great strap ons and other toys. Try that line. We have it on here and I've loved the majority of all my Fetish brand items.

• 3 months later...

Sex is more psychology than sizeology. Consider enjoying being small and celebrating it, maximizing it. Pleasure her with a dildo that fits her vagina. If that means a dildo twice your size, that's all the more exciting. Talk with her during the lovemaking, saying things like, "Honey, how does that feel? Is that filling you?" In no time, she will reward you for your generosity. Most women will tolerate a man wearing a penis extension but their heart isn't into it. They would rather be serviced by a nice, high quality dildo and then reciprocate after they orgasm. My experience is to give her a wonderful sensual dildo orgasm, then follow up with some oral and then having sex with her with just your penis inside her. The loose, warm feeling of her freshly orgasmed vagina will delight you and you get to cum inside her with 100% sensation.