Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Twitchy Palm Spanking Paddle

Mikayla1

• Members

My Palm Is Twitchy....

I confess, I have read all of the 50 Shades books and one part always gets me all hot and bothered...it is when Christian spanks Ana...she wants it...needs it....craves it....and I can totally, 100% relate to that! I am exactly the same - a little spanking goes a long, long way to my arousal!

So, imagine my delight when I got a 50 Shades of Grey inspired Paddle! This luxurious paddle is black on one side - the harder, faux leather side - and silvery gray on the opposite - the softer, padded side. There is also a little handle to wrap around your wrist so you don't loose control while the spanking is commencing. Not that I would be doing any spanking, mind you....

My afternoon playmate, my favorite and most trusted FWB, came by for a little one-on-one and I asked him if I had been a very, very naughty girl. He didn't miss a beat and said, "yes, yes you have, so pull down your pants and panties and bend over the side of the couch, now!" Without missing a beat I was over the side of the couch, eagerly waiting my "punishment." I had set the paddle out, and he picked it up with eagerness. First, he rubbed the softer side along my ass cheeks - one, then the other. Then, he turned the paddle sideways and ran it between my legs, pushing outwards to alert me that I should spread wider. Then, without warning, came the first "SMACK" with the paddle!

I gotta confess, it stung a little and that sting was oh, so good! He got himself into a nice rhythm of a hard smack...followed by a nice rubbing with the softer side...then a smack...then a rub! I lost count but I came somewhere in the middle, my legs buckling beneath me! Yes, I had been a very, naughty girl and I deserved this spanking!

Now, you may not want a punishment but instead pure pleasure. This paddle can offer both. Small spanks or pats on the ass or even the vaginal area are new sensations that you may enjoy. Or, harder smacks may be your style! Either way, I have no doubt that your Dominant will have a twitchy palm waiting to doll out the punishment - and if you are like me, you'll have a twtichy ass!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-twitchy-palm-spanking-paddle-6103.html