Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls

Mikayla1

• Members

Love Your IG!

I have always been in touch with my Inner Goddess, and she loves when I do things just for her. These stunning heavily weighted, silver pleasure balls (Ben Wa balls) are absolutely a wonderful gift just for you! Weighted vaginal balls are used to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles - which makes your orgasms more intense (while also providing a whole host of magnificent effects to keep your lady parts in tip top shape!

Plus, THESE pleasure balls are beautifully presented in an elegant black box (housed in another box with the 50 Shades Logo). The balls themselves are extraordinarily pretty - stunning silver on a black cord with a silver keychain looking pendant that doubles as a retrieval pull! They are probably the nicest Ben Wa balls I have ever seen.

Plus, they are VERY heavy. When I inserted them I was surprised at the amount of muscle control it took to keep them up inside me - and I have GREAT control! They are definitely wonderful for this purpose. I could feel the smooth balls moving around inside me, teasing my inner spaces. It was very very arousing! These would definitely be something to wear out in public to prime yourself for some good sex later in the evening!

Color my IG happy and me as well - as anything that makes sex BETTER for me or my partner is a win-win in my book!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-inner-goddess-silver-pleasure-balls-6120.html#