Official Community Forums Home

Trojan Naturalamb 3 Pk

Tyger

Condoms should be a staple in any person's sexual bag of tricks. Whether you're single or in a non-monogamous relationship, condoms are a MUST HAVE for almost everyone!

I used condoms for YEARS, even while married, to help prevent an unwanted pregnancy & STD prevention, successfully.

It seems that there are so many different types of condoms, one may be a bit confused as to what to get! And then there are people's personal preferences, sizes, and effects. Ugh! Well, this is where we here at TooTimid are happy to help you out!

I've never tried lambskin condoms before. I've always used latex ones. So, I was intrigued on trying these out. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to try these out with, so one of my toys was my latex-free lover for the evening.

Let me start with the basics. I checked on the price of these condoms, and these are a lot more expensive than regular latex. 3 for $19.99. The plus side, is that if you have a latex allergy, these are a great alternative to your pregnancy prevention needs.

Tearing open the package, I did notice a more natural, almost jerky-like smell to it, which makes sense in a way since this is an animal based product. I did not care for the smell much, but that's just me.

The next thing I decided to do is first roll it part way on my finger first, to see how it feels on real skin. So I rolled one on my index and middle fingers on my right hand. The condom was really thin and I touched it with varying pressures to see how I could feel it through it. The one thing that surprised me was that the condom itself was not stretchy.I was worried about how it would stay on, but the bottom has an elastic like band inside it, that makes it grip the penis base (or toy) rather well, but not as well as latex. But the flak in the condom itself did concern me.

The condoms do have lubricant on them. However, it does state on the box, and here and the website, that lambskin condoms are to be used ONLY for preventing pregnancy, not to protect against STD's. Please keep this in mind if you're purchasing these for safe sex purposes, because that's not what these are for (safe sex).

It gripped my chosen dong rather well, and the lubricant on the condom did work really well. But I could definitely feel and see wrinkles in the condom on the toy. Which should be a concern on a penis, since the wrinkles can allow for air to get caught inside, and be pushed out, as well as pushing semen out.I did NOT see any mention of any sperm killing coating on the inside of the condom, so I would be very, very wary about using these at all.

I do not recommend these condoms. Though I haven't used them with a real person, after experimenting with my fingers and a phallic toy, I don't want to either.

http://www.tootimid.com/trojan-naturalamb-3pack.html