Official Community Forums Home

Watching Wife With Another Man First Time

My wife of 10 years and I have been discussing a possible enactment of my fantasy - watching her have hot sex with another man. I wanted a female perspective. Ladies, have you done this for your husband? Can you describe the experience in detail? Did you run into any issues with insecurities or jealousy? Did it make you feel different about your husband or see him in a different light?

Also, where is the best place to find a willing male? We have a swinger club in a neighboring town and are thinking about going there to watch the activities.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I like how you worded this. "ladies, have you done this for your husband?" That shows that you're a lot more accepting and open to this possibility.

Where I have not done this, a few of my friends have. One couple is still together, having tried it, and found it wasn't for them. Another couple are now divorced, but not because of them swinging. They were together for years, and had this lifestyle almost the whole time.

It takes a lot of courage, openness, and a strong marriage to withstand this. Tread lightly, keep the lines of communication open, and I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife and I got into this the 1st part of the year, She has a smoking hot body and as far as sex goes, she does anything and everything to satisfy my desires. It was my best friend who had the pleasure of sliding his cock deep into her. A lot of secrets came out of the closet that cold winters day. Playing truth or dare we learned the our closest darkest secrets. She learned that my buddy and I were Bi buddies and I learned she had a girlfriend she played with. With that in the open we started getting horned up. I dared her to suck his cock, so she got up went over undone his pants and released his cock. He was rock hard and she slid his cock balls deep into her mouth. She deep throated him and pulled off and said show me how you do it, I slid his cock down my throat and now she was so horny she couldn't stand it. I slid down her undies and she was sopping wet, and I asked her is she wanted him to fuck her. She laid down down and spread her legs and begged for it. I straddled her chest and she swallowed my cock as he ate her pussy, at the moment he slid his cock into her she was hooked. Her little petite body took his cock balls deep. We took turns and I must say watching her getting fucked by someone else was such a turnon that even after both of us filled her pussy it didn't take long for round 2. Poor woman got used and abused that afternoon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/3/2015 at 3:01 PM, CuriousHubby said:

My wife of 10 years and I have been discussing a possible enactment of my fantasy - watching her have hot sex with another man. I wanted a female perspective. Ladies, have you done this for your husband? Can you describe the experience in detail? Did you run into any issues with insecurities or jealousy? Did it make you feel different about your husband or see him in a different light?

Also, where is the best place to find a willing male? We have a swinger club in a neighboring town and are thinking about going there to watch the activities.

Wish I lived near you