Official Community Forums Home

Juli Ashton's Anal Beginner's Kit

Beavis

• Members

So I just got the Juli Ashton's Anal Beginner's Kit yesterday I've already tried it out and let me say it is an amazing kit. I already have been into anal before I got this kit so that helped but the kit still has two plugs that work for me. I started with the medium and noticed that it wasn't that big to me, so I grabbed the large. I lubed up and started working it in. After I got it half way I pulled it out and applied more lube(cause you never can have too much lube with anal play). Once I had applied more lube I started inserting it again. After about 10min of inserting it slowly, I noticed that I had gotten the plug all the way in me with no pain. I was so happy. Now I just have to take my time and use the large one for awhile. I can't wait to get to use the vibe that came with the kit. I strongly recommend this kit for anybody who is looking to start with anal or for those who are already into anal but needs to be stretched or to keep yourself stretched.

I have this kit too (bought it), and have yet to do a review on it. I know, I know, BAD TYGER!! LOL I'm glad that this worked out for you so well! Thanks for the review. Thought I'd add a pic and link for those that are interested in such a great kit!!! BTW, the lube that comes with this kit is some of the best stuff we've used for anal play (Astroglide Anal Shooters is the other "best")! I wish it was sold seperately!!!

dj5400-04main.jpg

Juli Ashton's Anal Beginner's Kit

• Members
Bad Tyger I will find a way to punish you later!! Anyway I am glad to know that you enjoyed. ;)

I recommend you put something up her ass as punishment. A naughty punishment is in order and personally I wouldnt mind taking the punishment for her.

Glenn