Official Community Forums Home

French Kiss Clit Toy

froggystyle1977

• Members

The french kiss is a sleeve and bullet combined to give clitoral stimulation. I found it to be

best used for foreplay activity, with this sleeve I was unable to orgasm unless it was placed

sideways and in just the right position. The thick lips and tongue on the top of the sleeve seem

too thick to experience the full power of the bullet. I prefer vibes to be strong to give me that

full on sensation.

The bullet itself without the sleeve is amazing with its little remote and sliding controls It

definitely gave me a quick orgasm.

Using the French Kiss for foreplay did exactly what I needed to take me over the edge. My

husband was able to tease me with the controls as I held it in place, while he was inside me

it gave me the extra stimulation to have a great orgasm.

All in all I would not recommend this toy for solo play but as a couple enhancement it is wonderful.

TLC7319-6main.jpg

I'm just seeing the irony of the French Kiss Clit Toy with the long cord....and your frogs with the long tongues down at the bottom of your posts!! LMAO Sorry!

Great review! Sorry it didn't work for you solo, but 2 is much more fun!!! THhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttt!!