Official Community Forums Home

How Does It Feel Good

christinaf085

• Members

it doesn't hurt with this guy, i'm very comfortable w/him. we've only tried it once but just makes me feel like a had to take a huge crap. i was lying on my back, is there another poistion that can make it feel GOOD?

• Members
it doesn't hurt with this guy, i'm very comfortable w/him. we've only tried it once but just makes me feel like a had to take a huge crap. i was lying on my back, is there another poistion that can make it feel GOOD?
Doggy style is anther good one!

• Members
:) you might wanna try an ennama that might help alittle bit but doggie style is good there are many positions you can try finding the right one that works for you an him will be all the rage keep trying there is another blog on the liberator you might wanna check out this might be a big help as well so have fun be safe and enjoy!

• Members

Making it feel good to have a big hard cock up your ass means adjusting your expectations. You may have to learn to experience anal penetration as sexual pleasure. The fact that it doesn't hurt and feels comfortable is really important.. now you can add other sensations that give you sexual pleasure, and you'll soon start feeling sexy about anal stimulation.

Try using a vibrator on your clit while your man penetrates your anus. Concentrate on the pleasure tingles in front and just sort of go with the feeling of his cock thrusting in your bottom. Your first orgasms may be mostly clitoral in nature, but you'll gradually become more attuned to the pleasure of anal penetration.

After talking with other women about anal intercourse over the years, I've come to realize it's different for everyone. Some of us love it the very first time, but I think most of us need a few tries to get the hang of it. Don't be shy to keep trying new positions and techniques.. especially clitoral stimulation with a really good vibrator.