Official Community Forums Home

More Cybering

Sunday

• Members

You sometimes come to my office and visit me, part of the reason is just to say "I love you," but part is to tease me and get me excited so I'll ravish you when I get home.

On this nice spring morning you came into my office wearing a simple black shift and black flats. I assumed you had stopped in to say Hi after doing some shopping. You silently closed the door and wandered the office while I worked, aimlessly looking out my window and inspecting the plants on the window sill.

"It's nice out there today. These plants need water, Baby. They're gonna die," you say, rather absently. "Don't the cleaning people dust this place?" you say, as you saunter around the room, thoughtlessly touching things. You walk back past the door and casually draw the maroon curtain over its window.

"Your desk is so big. I could practically sleep on it."

I put down the report I'm reading and watch as you work your way around to my chair, sit down, and curl up on my lap. I caught a glimpse down your dress and I could see you were braless. You weren't on any shopping trip. You put your head on my chest and murmured that you missed me.

"I love you so much," you whispered.

"Oh sweatheart, you came all the way into town to tell me that? That is SO sweet. I love you too."

"Umm, yeah ... that … and I'm, you know, kind of horny - for a straight-laced suburban girl. It's OK for girls like me to get, uhmm … you know … like that?"

"Of course baby," I laughed. "I love it that you get 'like that' as you put it."

Your skirt had ridden up, exposing your thigh, enticing me to touch you there. I allowed my hand to roam over you, over the smooth tan skin of your thigh, over your ass where your skin was still white.

"Will you want me when you get home Robert? I think of that. I think of you coming home from a long day of missing me, thinking of me, wanting my soft body so badly. I think of you wild with need for me, bending me over, pushing my face down on the bed, ripping my panties off and fucking me so hard. I get frightened a little."

My hand is roaming up your side, over your breasts, feeling your nipples through the fabric. You moan quitely and slide your hand down my chest and between my legs.

"Oh, God baby. I got you hard. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to say Hi and bring you some cookies. I'd better go. You're going to be a bear when you get off work."

"Tess, Baby I can't wait for this evening. Not now."

"Darling, you can't mean you want me now – not here. This is your place of work! Besides, I'm not ready sweetie. I need to fix my makeup and primp. You know how I like to be just right for you."

"Theresa, I want you now. Now! Bend over the desk for me. Lift your skirt, show me what you have for me."

Suddenly you unleash your stubborn nature – in an instant your character can change from a sweet loving wife to a petulant child and today you give it full rein. You stand and straighten your dress.

"This will have to wait until this evening Robert. I have to …."

"Tess! Over the desk."

"No!"

"Tessss."

"Make me!"

With that I stand and hold you around the waist. With my left arm I sweep the papers from the desk and push you down over it. You are making little protesting sounds, struggling and talking. Playfully mocking my unstoppable need for you.

"Shsss. I don't want the whole office to hear."

"This is inappropriate behavior in an office environment," you complain, trying to hold back a giggle.

"Tess be quiet and spread your legs."

"This isn't proper office procedure."

Oh? What is the proper procedure for fucking your wife in your office?" I laugh.

I have dropped my pants to the floor and lifted your skirt over your back. My breath catches in my throat at the sight of you. You are wearing black panties. Black panties on your smooth, white ass ... Oh… My... God.

"I came here to bring you some cookies and look what I get."

"Quiet Tess."

"Fucked! I get FUCKED right the middle of the day."

"Shhhhh!"

I give you a smack on the ass to quiet you, then pull your panties aside. My mouth is watering. I want to taste you and you look so enticing, but my cock needs you so bad. I slip into you gently at first. My knees weaken at the first sweet sensation of entering the woman I love. But you are also the woman I need to fuck and fill with cum. I ram my cock into you to the hilt.

"Bastard!"

Another firm smack on the butt quiets you as I begin fucking you. I'm hammering you hard, taking what I need. I hold your neck in one hand and your butt cheek in the other, and spread you wide so I can fuck you deeper. I am breathing in short gasps, trying to be quiet as I feel my climax rising. You are making little sounds in your throat as you feel it too. You know what's coming. You are gripping the far side of the desk with both hands. I feel the cum shoot the length of my cock, and I am pounding into you, whispering your name with every jet of cum I pump into you.

When I'm finished I pull out of you. I am weak in the knees from the emotion and excitement and I sit back in my chair.

"Dry me off Tess," I whisper.

You turn around, a little shakey yourself, and squat before me. Drawing the head of my cock in your mouth and sucking hard, you stroke your fingers along the shaft, milking the last drops of cum from me. You take my shrinking cock in your mouth and rinse it with saliva, and slowly draw it out of your mouth. When you finish you stand up and turn around.

"Now me. I'm wet too."

You bend back over the desk and ease your skirt up over your hips. I can never resist an invitation from you. My cock has had its way with you and now my mouth wants its turn. As I kneel behind you I have to avoid a little pool of cum on the floor where you had squatted before me.

Your pussy is as beautiful and enticing as ever, still gaping from having just been fucked and a little askew from the panties, which are still pulled to the side. I take your ass cheek, still red from being spanked, in the other and spread you open. I dry my tongue and begin to lick, knowing full well what a futile effort this is. Dry your pussy by licking it? The more I lick you, the wetter you get.

I lick your plump lips and take them into my mouth. I probe inside you with my tongue, then slide it up to your clit. I can feel your hips begin to rock, giving in to me, letting my tongue have you. I moan with delight as you begin to move more insistently. I feel a renewed stirring in my own loins. I pull you apart harder as I feel your orgasm coming and I hear you making little animal sounds in your throat. Your whole body shudders and you make quiet choking sounds as your orgasm takes you. When the quivering subsides and you are still I pull back and take one last look at your tired pussy. I am spent and weak and I rest my forehead on your ass, leaning on you for a second before replacing your skirt and moving back to my chair.

"Come sit on my lap Tess," I whisper.

You silently come to me and curl up in my lap. You put your arms around me and place your head on my chest. I wrap an arm around your back and hold your thigh my other hand. We sit and listen to each other breathe.

• Members
HOT story! Is it based on any RL experiences?

Ahhh, lets say it was inspired by real life experiences. It was a period of time that I recall fondly.

I look back on the sex in my life and I think I've had some pretty incredible situations, but day to day it seem so ordinary. The importance sex should have in your life, the meaning of sex, the techniques of sex can be pretty complex issues if you really want to do your best.

• Members
Ahhh, lets say it was inspired by real life experiences. It was a period of time that I recall fondly.

I look back on the sex in my life and I think I've had some pretty incredible situations, but day to day it seem so ordinary. The importance sex should have in your life, the meaning of sex, the techniques of sex can be pretty complex issues if you really want to do your best.

first, good for you.

secondly - I agree completely

• Members
OMG, Sunday! Your cybering stores are very HOT! I can imagine (and have been there) myself!

You've been there? Tell us more. What was it like for you?

• Members

Well, it was someone I used to work with..we would make an eye at each other which meant - meet in the stair well. So we would meet there and talk dirty to each other while slobbering over each others face, neck, chest. He would rub my boobs all the way down...I did the same to him. We never got naked there, but may as well have. It was soooo hot I would go to the bathroom after our encounter and masturbate so I could focus on my work. I did not think about it at the time, but I'm sure there were security cameras where we where - so the security guards got a nice show a couple times a day!

Now for more current events - I have had several on line encounters with someone that have been sooo enjoyable. It feels good to share my intimate fantasies with someone that I don't know. Your story is more almost a mirror of what I have shared/done with this person on line so when I read it, it was like reliving it all over again...and I thank you!

• Members
Now for more current events - I have had several on line encounters with someone that have been sooo enjoyable. It feels good to share my intimate fantasies with someone that I don't know. Your story is more almost a mirror of what I have shared/done with this person on line so when I read it, it was like reliving it all over again...and I thank you!

Well ... you're welcome. It's fun to hear about your experience. I'll try to share more of mine.

I am curious, did you ever plan to meet your on-line "friend?" If you planned it, did it ever happen?

• Members

No we have not met and don't plan on it. That is part of the fantasy and what makes it so exciting. I think if we met, the on-line fantasy would be gone - then you get the messy emotional attachments. It's different having someone touch you rather than you touching yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I believe this story to be now amongst my FAVORITES!!!...of ANY genre!

inspiriting.... isn't it. I've thought of this as 'when might I try put it into play'...... still thinking.