Official Community Forums Home

Tri-o Cock Ring

mstrpink

• Members

The Mrs. and I had last w/e all alone without the kids. We hit an adult store. There we bought the O company's Tri-O cockring. The next evening we decided to put our new toy to the test. She was hot and we had already been there once in a hottub earlier that night. I put the Tri-O ring on. The Double vibrating units had a nice hum to them and the "for the boys part" of the cock ring slid over my package fairly easy after some manipulation. She immediately wrapped her thighs around me and to my surprise was really enjoying the sensation of the unit.

We've used another one that has the longer silver bullet style vibe on it and she didn't think it was comfortable. This one however has what look like grapes on the vibes and that and their location really hit her clit in such a way she was in ecstasy. She really appeared to enjoy it and while I took a break from the act I removed it and stimulated her with it on my hand. Both ways worked well.

As a man the part that wraps around your package can be uncomfortable when getting it on but after it's on there's a good overall feel and experience. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a different style cockring. The batteries are replaceable and the vibes are small and unobtrusive. Here's a picture of it.

The Screaming Tri-O