Official Community Forums Home

Forever Yours Vibrator

Tyger

se0485-14-3main.jpg

Forever Yours Vibrator

Let me first start off by saying that, toy wise, I’m pretty particular, & now, thanks to TooTimid, somewhat more picky (& spoiled) as to what I want in an adult toy! Most of the time, I need/want a toy that does more than just look cute & vibrate. Straight vibrators usually don’t do much for me.

I said usually...

California Exotics is becoming a favorite brand name for me when it comes to my toys! First off, this toy is 2 shades of my favorite color: purple! It’s very pretty. A soft purple inlaid with a darker purple heart/swirl patter on both sides, make this 6" long (1" diameter) toy very feminine looking. It is waterproof. Yes, waterproof! The box boasts that you can use it in & out of the water! And, seeing the seal on the cap where you put your 2 AA batteries in, yes, it definitely looks waterproof! The box also guarantees that this toy will run (not on just one set of batteries though) for 30 min. every day, for one year (or your money back). Wow! I do believe that’s the first money back guarantee I’ve ever seen on a sex toy!

Anyway, the toy is has a double injection coating of silky soft TPR, making this toy very nice to the touch, but still smooth, yet firm. The EZ-Dial cap with incremental speeds needs some special mention! I LOVED this easy to read dial, with the indicator dot as a heart. It almost appears to be like a car’s speedometer! And, you can definitely feel the 8 speeds up & down the full length (yes FULL LENGTH) of the vibrator! And, we all know, Tyger is one finicky gal to satisfy vibe strength wise!

The dark purple pattern is nice, & you can feel it if you run your hand up & down the shaft, but I didn’t feel it when I was thrusting it inside of me.

Feeling skeptical, I inserted the batteries after I washed the toy, positive side down, twisted the easy to use cap back on, and turned the cute dial. Wow. Hey, low isn’t really overly low, and WHOA momma! High is super high! YES! FINALLY! So, I rub the tip all around my clit, lips, & back to my clit again. Oh, yes, this is goooood! Grabbing a clit stimulator, I start thrusting the vibrator in & out, along with my clit being stimulated, I was truly enjoying my steady ride! I didn’t feel loverly full, like I like, but the power of the vibes made up for that!

I admit that my first impression on "just a vibrator" was totally off-base, and I happily give it a 3.5 Tyger Paw (out of 4 Tyger Paws) rating!!

I love my heart-on toy!