Official Community Forums Home

What To Buy?

My wife's birthday, I am male, is coming up and I wanted to get her a special gift. We have an awesome sex life, after 5.5 years of being married we still have sex 7 to 14 times a week, usually more actually. :)

Okay, enough bragging. I don't really want to get a vibrator that is larger than my penis, maybe that sounds dumb but I would feel kind of useless, ya know?

I was looking at this, even though it's not on your site (sorry):

Xtreme Pack™ G Spot:

http://store.sextoys.sex-superstore.com/cg...riteria=&init1=

It looks like it has a lot of features and is not some monster beast of a cock model.

Is there anything on your site that is like this? Are there any fun toys for me? It's cool if there isn't but I wouldn't mind playing too, nothing in my ass though, that's to weird for me.

I liked the look of those butterflies. While we are fucking like animals I could control a clit vibrator, that sounds like it would really drive her nuts. Which one would you suggest?

Hey, thanks for the awesome and tasteful site! Also, thanks for the public forums, very cool of you. ;)

• Members

Welcome Tnu555!!

Well I have to say being a women it is hard to say which one to get there are alot of choices on this site and it depends on what you are looking for, for her. A clit stimulator, vibrator or both or even a g-spot one. I myself have a few toys and a little of everything in a sense for me. Howard gave you that right advice though look around on this site there is alot of great products here and I have purchased quit a few.=)

My wife's birthday, I am male, is coming up and I wanted to get her a special gift. We have an awesome sex life, after 5.5 years of being married we still have sex 7 to 14 times a week, usually more actually. :)

Okay, enough bragging. I don't really want to get a vibrator that is larger than my penis, maybe that sounds dumb but I would feel kind of useless, ya know?

I was looking at this, even though it's not on your site (sorry):

Xtreme Pack™ G Spot:

http://store.sextoys.sex-superstore.com/cg...riteria=&init1=

It looks like it has a lot of features and is not some monster beast of a cock model.

Is there anything on your site that is like this? Are there any fun toys for me? It's cool if there isn't but I wouldn't mind playing too, nothing in my ass though, that's to weird for me.

I liked the look of those butterflies. While we are fucking like animals I could control a clit vibrator, that sounds like it would really drive her nuts. Which one would you suggest?

Hey, thanks for the awesome and tasteful site! Also, thanks for the public forums, very cool of you. ;)

• Members

I can tell you what I'm thinking about getting for myself, and what I have bought off here. :) If that helps. The first thing I got, and my most favorite thing, is a little silver bullet. It's great to use by myself or with my fiancee. When using it with him, he will either put it inside me while I'm giving him a bj, which is awesome, or he'll put it on my clit while we're in missionary position. That's nice because every time he thrusts it drives me wild, and it vibrates him too. I'm into bondage and bdsm, so I also got some restraints. It's alot of fun to be tied up while you SO can do whatever they want to you. That's not exactly a toy, in the sense that it doesn't vibrate or anything, but it can enhance the experience. :)

Now as far as what I'd like to get. I'm looking at a just plain waterproof vibrator. Maybe one that lights up for my fiancee's enjoyment. :) I'm seriously looking at the Blue Man Corkscrew. Don't know if your wife is into anal at all, but even if she isn't, it looks like an awesome toy. I like that it's smaller at the top and gets wider toward the bottom. I was also looking at that Rascal Rabbit with Tickler, but that one's kind of intimidating. :)

If you need some more ideas, I'd look at Mikayla's Must-Have list. Here's the link: http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/sex_...icle_must_haves That would be a really good place to start. :) That's where I would start if I wasn't sure what I wanted.

• 12 years later...