Official Community Forums Home

Lovers Poker Game Set

Tyger

SE2533-00-3main.jpg

Sometimes, you just want to settle down at night, with the one you love, & spend some quality time together. Why not make it fun, play some cards, have some laughs, & get closer to each other? California Exotics had a great idea with the Love Poker set! (Not to be confused with Love Poke-her LOL.)

In this set you get 2 glossy decks, which are slightly larger than standard size. One deck is a normal deck, with A, K, Q, J, 2-10, all suits. And the pattern on the card's faces is a silhouette of a woman bent over a bit. Very nice & subtly sexy.

The Love Deck has all the little “do this” type messages on it, totaling 52 requests. Such as "both partners leave their underwear on & dry hump each other until you cum", "let's cuddle & kiss & enjoy the sense of touch without hurrying to have sex", "It's time for a hot & heavy quickie". Granted, you can't really PLAY poker with this deck, but it will give you the chance to get some fun & romantic ideas to add some spark in the bedroom, livingroom, or wherever you choose to play your love game! We loved many of the suggestions! Remember, you want to be open-minded with this sort of game, but also know & accept you/your partner's limitations. Though with this deck, the suggestions are pretty basic, in my opinion.

You also get 2 Poker Hand Rankings cards to help know the hands from high to low, which is great for card-challenged people, such as myself.

You can't get the decks confused, because the Love Deck has a white background with the logo, and the regular deck has a red background that just says Love Poker. I don't think you could use the standard deck for a game with the guys, but you could use it for say, a friendly game of poker with some couple friends of yours.

Now, the only thing I need to figure out, is if my hubby cheated at the cards so he could "win"........ ;)

Deal Me In!