Official Community Forums Home

Introduction

I everybody. I am a married 45-year old male who loves sex, but has a very reserved wife. Would love to spice up our sex, and feel more satisfied. Would love to see her get exited about sex (and pleasing me).

I'm 6'2" and 194 pounds.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid! Hopefully you can find some helpful hints on here. There are a lot of us on her who were (or still are) very reserved. Looking forward to your posts.

• Members

I everybody. I am a married 45-year old male who loves sex, but has a very reserved wife. Would love to spice up our sex, and feel more satisfied. Would love to see her get exited about sex (and pleasing me).

I'm 6'2" and 194 pounds.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully you'll find something here that will help you out.

I'm 10 years your senior 6'3" and weigh 190 and I must be married to your wife's older sister

:D

• Members

I'm a big advocate for rejuvenation overnight/weekend away. A new and different setting is very freeing. Plan one and tell your wife you are planing something special for her. Wine, dine her talk about everything but kids and work. Purchase a game, or just play strip poker. If your really daring try a stimulating lube, or unassuming bullet. Remember, make fore play last loooong.........

Trust me I know, no one was more conservative than me. It takes a while, but could be so worth the energy.