Official Community Forums Home

Oral Help!?

• Members

HI, this is my first time on here, but don't know whom else to ask. He goes, I'm married now for 3 years, and I like to give him a BJ But I get so frustrated that he doesn't cum. I want him to cum in my mouth, he used to before we we married, but now nothing. He says he wants to finish in me ( down there) instead. which is fine but some times I want him to finish. Also he can last a long time Which I,m not complaing when were having sex, but is the a trick to make him cumm faster orally?

• Members

Welcome! Have you asked him why he doesnt want to finish in your mouth? I mean besides him saying I just want to finish down there. I have to agree with Curvacious lust though if he doesnt want to he prolly wont but Howard has a very good point, that prostate gland is a kicker. :)

Good luck.

• Members
Welcome! Have you asked him why he doesnt want to finish in your mouth? I mean besides him saying I just want to finish down there. I have to agree with Curvacious lust though if he doesnt want to he prolly wont but Howard has a very good point, that prostate gland is a kicker. :)

Good luck.

Yes And He says that most of the time he tries to but can't, like I swich it up to much, I use my mouth/ tongue and then I use my hand and then both, because, In all honsty sometimes my mouth gets tired, and he says it throws him off.

• Members

I think that the rules have now changed. You used to be the chick he dated and bragged on in the locker room to his buddies. You're now the wife. You need to let him know that you miss the fun you used to have, reassure him that it's ok to be "dirty". Rent a movie (no, not Titanic), pull the blinds - go have fun.

Best, Jon

• Members

To your question, yes he pleasures me a lot which I'm not complaing, but I would like to please him too. He also doesn't have more than one erection. But he does last a very long time, so when hes done were done.

HI, this is my first time on here, but don't know whom else to ask. He goes, I'm married now for 3 years, and I like to give him a BJ But I get so frustrated that he doesn't cum. I want him to cum in my mouth, he used to before we we married, but now nothing. He says he wants to finish in me ( down there) instead. which is fine but some times I want him to finish. Also he can last a long time Which I,m not complaing when were having sex, but is the a trick to make him cumm faster orally?

The problem may be on your tech, my wife works hard on the head not so much on the shaft of the dick. The head is the most sensitive part of the dick, try going up and down on the head only and he will come so fast you wont be able to get enogh. Also try the 69, we man get very arouse by arousing you :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, This is my first time writing. I am hoping someone can help with this one. I am married for 10 years, and have enjoyed giving oral sex. I want to receive it. I have asked and given books to my husband, but he some how just ignores them. I am tall and thin and willing to do anything in the sex area that he wants. Why doesn't he want to go down on me? How can I help him? I can rely on toys, but I want my husband.