Official Community Forums Home

Khephra Massage Oil

Tyger

Khepra Massage Oil Unscented

Who DOESN’T love a good massage? I know I do! I was so excited when I got this 8 Fl. Oz bottle of Khephra unscented massage oil. There’s certainly a lot of oil in this bottle. Made in the U.S.A., this oil is water-dispersible (meaning it washed off easily). It contains sweet almond oil, canola oil, grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, aloe vera oil, & sweet almond glycerides. So, no, do NOT use this stuff if you have nut allergies!

You have to unscrew the flip-top cap to take the seal off first, then replace the cap. Push down, and pop up goes the lid. The hole is rather large, so be careful when you squeeze, because with this stuff, a little sure does go a long way! OK, here comes the big test for Tyger: smell! It says unscented, but I DO smell a “nutty” smell to it, almost like canola cooking oil. Not overly so, and not a bad smell, but, yes, it’s there.

Placing just a small amount in my hands, I rub it in a little first. Not too greasy, not too light. I start rubbing in it to hubby’s back, it spreads easily, & absorbs decently. However, keep in mind, this IS an oil, so the skin won’t absorb a lot of it, so again, this is where a little dab will do ya.

I liked it, though I could smell the oil a bit, and hubby didn’t particularly care for smelling like cooking oil. He craved French fries, but he DID enjoy the massage. He doesn’t like oily feeling stuff, so he did shower afterwards, and said it washed off well, but we could still smell some of it. However, his skin was very soft afterwards which we both liked.

I give it 2.5 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

http://www.tootimid.com/khepra-premium-body-massage-oil.html