Official Community Forums Home

"in The Bedroom With Dr. Laura Berman"

• Members

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif You have it right. I had to read through the tread again to figure out what you were referring to.

No we did not take pictures, if he he did they'd be in the safe, BUT I don't have any to share. cool.gif

Still a tease...;)

As for the Show, Is this the same Dr Laura with the radio show.... She looks like a living mummy...This is the only "Dr Laura" I am familiar with...And she often speaks on sexual matters within a relationship...Just wondering....

s-DR-LAURA-large300.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Still a tease...;)

As for the Show, Is this the same Dr Laura with the radio show.... She looks like a living mummy...This is the only "Dr Laura" I am familiar with...And she often speaks on sexual matters within a relationship...Just wondering....

s-DR-LAURA-large300.jpg

Oh my....That's scary.... NO --That is NOT Dr. Laura Berman. She's blond and quite sexy and looks NOTHING like the picture above. The picture above is Dr. Laura Schlessinger. I haven't checked the OWN website to see when the Dr. Laura Berman show will be back on (or perhaps it's already on and I've missed it ! )However, I CAN tell you when "The Walking Dead" will be airing again on AMC as I have been counting down the days......February 12 !!! It has nothing to do with sex but it's an awesome show--very, very addicting (well, I guess there are a few sexual encounters on there, come to think of it.... not much else left to do when the world has ended and is filled with Zombies... ) You can see the first season on Netflix. I have never been so addicted to a show like this one !!! AWESOME... And from the looks of this picture maybe "The Walking Dead" producers will be contacting Dr Laura Schlessinger to be in one of their episodes...the sad thing is--she won't really need any makeup to help with the "Zombie" look they need !!!

Oh-- we were supposed to be talking about Dr. Laura Berman weren't we ?? Sorry got offtrack. Check her out online--She is a sex therapist and she also has a Radio Sex Talk show. The TV show is done over a weekend. It helps couples who are in trouble in their marriage, are having disconnection problems, sexual problems, etc. In a weekend she does a complete overhaul of their marriage and life together. It's very good and hopefully she will bring it back again this year. (In the meantime- check out "The Walking Dead" !!)

• Members

Oh my....That's scary.... NO --That is NOT Dr. Laura Berman. She's blond and quite sexy and looks NOTHING like the picture above. The picture above is Dr. Laura Schlessinger. I haven't checked the OWN website to see when the Dr. Laura Berman show will be back on (or perhaps it's already on and I've missed it ! )However, I CAN tell you when "The Walking Dead" will be airing again on AMC as I have been counting down the days......February 12 !!! It has nothing to do with sex but it's an awesome show--very, very addicting (well, I guess there are a few sexual encounters on there, come to think of it.... not much else left to do when the world has ended and is filled with Zombies... ) You can see the first season on Netflix. I have never been so addicted to a show like this one !!! AWESOME... And from the looks of this picture maybe "The Walking Dead" producers will be contacting Dr Laura Schlessinger to be in one of their episodes...the sad thing is--she won't really need any makeup to help with the "Zombie" look they need !!!

Oh-- we were supposed to be talking about Dr. Laura Berman weren't we ?? Sorry got offtrack. Check her out online--She is a sex therapist and she also has a Radio Sex Talk show. The TV show is done over a weekend. It helps couples who are in trouble in their marriage, are having disconnection problems, sexual problems, etc. In a weekend she does a complete overhaul of their marriage and life together. It's very good and hopefully she will bring it back again this year. (In the meantime- check out "The Walking Dead" !!)

Good to know that the "Dr Laura" I am familiar with, is not the "Dr Laura" you are listening to... Though I am sure the Dr Laura depicted above, may have had sex somewhere with someone...

Sarcasm ok, sarcasm...:D

• Members

Well, she looks as though she may know a thing or two of SEX...B)

• Members

Yes---GORGEOUS picture of Dr. Laura Berman--She's got the most beautiful eyes !!

Well, she does appear much better than the picture I posted...:o