Official Community Forums Home

Jo H2o Flavored Lube

Tyger

It's cute, it smells like fruit, it's sweet, what a treat!

I love flavored lubes! Who doesn't? This cute little plastic bottle with the flip top is 1 fl. oz, and made in the good ole U.S.A! It's non toxic, non staining, and latex safe. The bottle says it's never sticky, but we found that, yes, yes it is sticky on places that you may forget to lick it off. But, being water-based, it washes off easily with a lil' soap & water!

It smells really sweet & fruity, and tastes a lot like fruit candy. We used it with condoms, and only had to reapply once. Hubby wasn't too impressed with it, but, I've found that he doesn't really care for the whole "fruity" aspect when it comes to lube. Maybe they should make steak or beer flavored lube.....but I digress!! LOL

The lube is clear, and comes out rather fast, so be careful!

The only thing I don't like is that, on the label, it says that you can put it on the outside and inside of a condom (I don't think lube on the inside of a condom is a good idea, because, the whole point of those is to stay ON, lubes make it easier for the condoms to slip off).

I give this lube a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating.