Official Community Forums Home

Joined Way Back But Just Becoming An Active Member.

kaylaswaim

• Members

Hello to everyone! My name is Kayla and I'm a 28 year old female who has an amazing man and 2+2=4 great kids :D . When I joined this board several years ago I'd recently married, had a baby boy, then baby girl, then came my husbands affair, and then the our divorce... Long road.... Long story short my ex married the lady he was having an affair with--- almost two years later they took me to court for the kids--- they lost! In the mist of a court battle that went on well over a year I found an amazing man, one who is loving and kind not only to me but to my children as well. Since my ex lost the battle of the children he is back to his same old selfish ways and hasn't seen the kids in four months. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now and things are great. I love him and his children and they just mesh wonderful with my children and I. This April we moved in together and things couldn't be better.. Though at times like any family we do not see eye to eye we always work it out. His ex wife was the one who ended the marriage because she wanted to party and date other men.... We share his kids 50/50 with her though we do have them more--she and I get along well and she told me the other day she is glad that he found me---kind felt a little funny.... Either way that's where I am in my life.

The one thing I'm working on is my jealousy.... Since my affair I have found that I do tend to get jealous regarding my boyfriend and I hate it. I have never been the big jealous type.... I hold my breath and don't say anything because I know it's all coming from my head and my own insecurities. I know in my heart that my boyfriend is very trust worthy--- thus is what makes me tell myself to shut it and stop being jealous. I don't know why or where these insecurities are coming from! I got a boob job a about six months ago because I was a small B and I've always liked boobs and wanted my own... I know some people feel like you should be happy with the body you have but hey if you like boobs and you don't have them what's wrong with getting them? I take care of my body and I'm very happy with it.... Anyone have any advice on getting back to the old me who doesn't care if his guy goes to a strip club with the guys from time to time......

• Like 1

• Members

I'm so glad that you are returning. I have not been on here much myself lately. Being confident is not something that anyone can "teach" you to be. You have been through a lot and it's very understandable that you may be jealous and tend to not trust your boyfriend. You are afraid that he will do what your ex-husband did to you. You need to show him that you ARE confident. Look inside yourself and find it----it's there. I guess the most important thing is--don't dwell on negative things ---They will only bring you down---and you will only feed into all those insecurities you have.

Your boyfriend is with you for a reason---he loves you. So, look at yourself through his eyes