Official Community Forums Home

Looking For Remote Controlled Egg/bullet With Switch

I had a remote controlled egg once, and had a blast using it with my girl at the time. It had two problems which I am hoping to take care of with my next one.

First, it was cheap. It quickly broke, and the signal wouldn't always go through at close range. I don't mind spending money on a good one, but I want to get something that is QUALITY.

Second, and I'm sure any guy who has used one of these at a party has had this problem, the controls can only be used by clicking a button or two. This is just fine if you're using one on yourself, or if you can look at the screen to see what the setting is. However, if you're in public (like at a party) a guy has to keep it in his pocket, and his girl may not be able to tell him it's still on (or off) when he thinks otherwise.

Are there any remote controlled vibrators out there with some kind of switch so I can at the minimum feel with my hand on the remote if the vibrator is on or off?