Official Community Forums Home

Public Sex Contest

• Members

We had sex in the ocean when on vacation in the Caribbean. When the water became to deep for me I wrapped my self around DH so he could carry me in the deep waters. One thing lead to another and.... we had a happy ending. I still don't think anyone on the beach had any idea. ;)

• Review Team

I'm a hedonistic, kinky, bisexual woman with a streak of exhibitionism and an adoring but less-kinky husband. A few weeks ago, we had a date-night out at the Melting Pot- our first in a while- and here I am, wearing this low-cut, slinky, sensual dress while we're eating a meal meant more to tantalize than just satiate. We're in a booth in a quiet corner of the restaurant, where we're given the illusion of privacy- perfect. I can hear the other diners murmuring over their dinners, utensils scraping against the plates and cookware, glasses clinking. Ours isn't the only booth back here, and the servers will come by without warning to switch courses and refill drinks.

It doesn't take much to get things started. I've been feeling the sizzle of attraction all night, and my hand has been rubbing against my husband's thigh insistently. The shoulder-straps of my dress are a bit long, so with a shrug one falls, and I encourage it to fall enough that I'm on display. His pupils dilate, and I feel the first twitches of arousal beside my hand.

The meal continues in this way. More often than not, some part of me is exposed, some portion of my anatomy is entangled with his. Our kisses are slow and sensual, but hungry. It doesn't hurt that the servers that attend us are all such handsome people- I start whispering about how each of them would contribute well to the bed, how hot it would be to caress that woman's breasts while her fingers and my husband's cock fight for the right to my pussy, or the way that his cock would rub against that of that other man if my husband was in my ass while said man was in my pussy. The long straws and utensils dip in and out of my mouth in time with the way my fingers rub against his cock, so he knows exactly what I want to be doing.

As I'm waiting for part of my dinner to cook in the coq au vin, I slither under the table and finally make good on my teasing promises. I undo his belt and unzip his fly before delicately pulling out his cock. It's hard and purple, angry in its insistence, and that makes me even hungrier. I mean to start slow, but instead, I'm lowering my head as far onto his cock as I can, licking and sucking and desperate. I'm loving the smell of him, his own musk mixed with my favorite of his colognes, and the solid weight of his cock against my tongue makes my clit tingle with want as I suck, so I run my fingers under my dress and tease myself, too.

I see a pair of legs walking up to the table- and there's no time to do anything else. My husband stutters through some nonsense about my having fled to the ladies' room, one hand gesticulating above the table, the other tightly wound in my hair. He leaks a little into my mouth, and I suckle it down with gusto, my own juices leaking onto my hand. I recognize the voice of the man speaking with my husband as being the one I wanted fucking my pussy while my husband fucked my ass, and I almost can't hold back a moan as my husband and I recognize that fact at almost the same time, reacting with arousal.

The moment the server is gone, I take one last suckle of my husband's cock before I clamber back up from under the table. I scrabble through my purse for some lube- and my hand brushes against something else. A toy. A thick dildo with a rabbit to tease my clit, and this time I can't hold back the moan. I finally find the lube and hand it over to my husband, who stretches me carefully and quickly. Soon, I'm fully seated in his lap, his cock in my ass, the dildo in my pussy, and we rock against each other between bites.

When the chocolate fondue arrives, it's almost our undoing. Both of the servers are there- the deliciously curvy woman and the ruggedly handsome man, and I whimper with the way I'm reacting to them and our precarious position. As they finally leave, I fight a whimper as my husband bites the back of my neck firmly. I take a moment to dip a strawberry in the chocolate and eat it- and that final piece of sensory information proves my undoing. The sweet and tart juices of the strawberry drip down my tongue as I lean my head back on my husband's shoulder and moan. His hands are firmly on my hips as he starts racing towards completion, his breathing heavy, and I cum right there, my pussy clenching around that dildo, my ass tightening around that cock. The illusion of another man's cock in my pussy, pressing insistently against my husband's own, is what proves his undoing, and just as I ease out of my orgasm, he falls into his own, his cock pulsing inside of me.

We clean up- I came prepared- and enjoy the afterglow with chocolate and strawberries. The secretive smiles on the servers' faces show that they have some suspicions about our activities, and we tip them well. As I pull my husband's face down to my own before we exit the restaurant, the male server wishes us a good rest of our date.

Needless to say, his well-wishing came true.

damn, that got me hot just reading about it.... LOL

• Members

I didn't even know I won until today, but I think they just send a package. I'll let you know what I got though :D

Hahaha! It's like Christmas in September..... Have fun with all your new goodies.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Here is my entry about public places. I had met a very nice girl-woman, and discovered she was indeed a naughty girl. This was a bit confusing as she gave the impression of having a parochial school style of dress. Blouse collar buttoned very appropriate clothing, nothing suggestive. In fact there churned under all of this a furnace of passion. We would go to a movie, where there would be a lot of suggestive touching, and when we reached the car, the gloves came off. We would go to a restaurant and I would play with her under the table. If she sat across from me in a booth I would slip off my shoe and slide my foot up her skirt and see what I could find and stimulate. I even tried a butterfly. Ben wa balls didn’t seem to do it. But the willingness was there. The interesting thing was that she really didn’t go along with what I proposed, but once it started to work, she was most pleased with the result. The only thing I could promote was encouraging her to not wear panties, and then discuss with her how she felt partly exposed. I wanted her to feel vulnerable but safe. I remember a movie called “O”, while I didn’t like the body of the movie as it got into S&M, in the opening scene was a girl being picked up in a Rolls and asked to remove her panties under a mini skirt, she was sitting in the Rolls, on a beautiful soft leather seat. I thought this was very suggestive and erotic. I wanted to direct her attention to her possibility of exposure, as a type of risk taking behavior. It was titillating and kept her mind on that part of her body. The more she is aware and thinks about her bottom, the more titillating just being can become. This was fun and produced some interesting experiences. Just kissing in the car, I could reach up her skirt and I was home. So coming out of the grocery store, once in the car she could experience a finger on her clitoris, right in the parking lot where women and kids are getting in and out of cars, sometimes right next to us. It embarrassed her but it was also a turn on. The naughty behavior was exciting. There were times when with the simulation in the parking she actually came to orgasm. I feel that there is always tension between men and women,, It can be negative or positive. I choose to have it be positive. If it is humiliating and degrading, this is unacceptable. On the other hand if it produces an orgasm, it is positive. I would ask any of the women, if you saw a car in a parking lot with a woman inside clearly enjoying an orgasm, which person would you rather be? The woman inside clearly enjoying a big O , or the woman looking in and making negative judgements.
We spent a bit of time going one place or another, and I sort of felt it was (sexually) dead time. So as in the movie “O”, I demanded her panties. As we progressed on our trip I would lift her skirt slide my hand down her belly, between her legs, part her lips and seek her clitoris. This would immediately cause her to utter a startled sound, as it was so sanative. I would suggest that she just look out the window and enjoy the scenery. We would ride along talking about this and that. Then the conversation would diminish. Her facial countenance would change, and there would be some wiggling and thrusting of her body. Clearly some pleasure had expressed itself. In a few moments I would gently begin the process. This cycle could go on for some time. Now to raise the ante, I would, if it was possible, arrive in a congested downtown area, where there was a lot of congestion and traffic lights. Also when we arrived that she was sufficiently stimulated so that she was glowing and there was clearly at least a residual throb. Many times we would be stuck at a traffic light, where pedestrians would be crossing and passing on the front back and both sides of the car. This while she had reached the point of no return, so she would be moaning and arching her back thrusting her groin toward the dash board. This would be clearly visible to any reasonably observant person. Obviously having your love mound thrust into the face of total strangers, is embarrassing, but on reflection stimulating. I would put this on the same plane as little children stealing a piece of candy from the local candy store. They have to work up their courage, spot the piece of candy and then quickly get out of the store. They do It for the rush not because they need the candy, and so it is for stolen orgasms. She is clearly exposed as she thrusts up, my hand would guide the observer to her bush, and she can see them looking at it, while experiencing an orgasm enhanced by the release of adrenalin. Not for the faint of hart. Like going on a powered roller coaster, or skiing down the advance slope, terrifying going in but something to brag about when you finish. The only difference being I don’t think she called her friends and bragged my boy friend got me off in the middle of a traffic jam, with people looking in the window.
Clearly this worked for her. When I demanded her panties, she would procrastinate, but when I touched her she was quite wet. I guess it was a lot like bungee jumping, there is apprehension before the jump, but they come back and do it again.
So in conclusion, an orgasm in the middle of the street, with pedestrians looking in, rates pretty high on the public sex scale. Perhaps I should specify that this was done in daylight as well as evening. My feeling is that pushing it any farther could involve the police
To the best of my memory all of this is true.
Enjoy!