Official Community Forums Home

Strap Vs Non Strap

• Members

One of the members here said to post my question here and that no one was judgemental and I have read alot of her comments and trust her judgement...It comes to this TT sells a strapless dildoe and harnes dildoes..The strapless one is around $99 and the harness ones are lower...So when it comes to useing a strap on and a non strap which is better and fun to use...pors and cons please this is something I realy want to bring into me and my SO bedroom life and want to make the right decision when purchasing....I realy liked the idea she would feel pleasure during use so that is my main objective that the item be fun for both simutaniously...Thank you very much.

• Members

Stacie I didn't see this post until AFTER I posted on your other post----"Beginning to get the Picture".

My response is on there. Unfortunately purchasing and using Sex toys is "trial and error". It can be expensive too----as it's only AFTER you buy and use a toy--do you really know if you'll like it or not.

And unfortunately---the policy on returning Sex toys is just like returning bathing suits----

THEY DON'T WANT THEM BACK !! :P LOL......

As I mentioned in my other post--the non suction cup ones will work the best---