Official Community Forums Home

Thoughts Of You, Think Of Me

raniedaize

• Members

My body is screaming for you today, by the way. I woke up late, not too long ago, and was the only one here. So, I just kept lying down a while more--thinking about different things. Then I thought of you and what would happen if you came to visit me...and how we wouldn't make it past the parking lot. 'Cause face it, I'd be dying by then. We'd probably at least be able to get in the car though--I mean, I do have a LITTLE self-control! But then I'd grab your hand and tell you I need you to do a favor for me. I'd place your hand on my breast and my hand would carress the dick in your pants, and I'd say, "Get hard for me." At which point I would undo your pants, hike up my skirt, and ride you until you came within me...and ride you some more. My first cum would be with lowering myself onto you. And you know I wouldn't stop cumming. By the time I'd finish having my way with you, my juices will have been trickling fom me, down you, and pooling in the front seat of my car. And you will have been eating my breasts and holding me tight. Grabbing my hips, helping slam you even deeper and deeper into me. And I will be pushing on the roof, making sure there's not a millimeter of you missing from within me. And THAT is what I was thinking of you today....Cumming with those dreams without even touching myself. Though, I never have to in order to get off when thinking of you. My body remembers well enough, and not even I can do the memories justice...which is why I said my body was screaming for you today! I want to feel your heat in my mouth.

I want to feel your heat in my mouth as in all the heat in your scrumptious dick whilst it is filled with blood, hard and prepared to travel down my throat. You love me right now, don't you? And love me as I use my tongue to clean the mess I'll make while sliding up and down your wonderfully massive cock. I'm happy just so long as you use me. Use me until there's almost nothing left of me. Let me gasp once, and then use me some more! Make me nearly plead for mercy, believing the last breath I'll expire will be the one accompanied with my next even more powerful orgasm. And make my orgasms so strong I'll still feel them in my stomach a week later. I can already feel it the next day and half by just remembering you inside me. You ruined me.

And when you lay down tonight, I want you to think of me. Think of me coming and lying down next to you, resting my head on your chest. If I were really there, you would probably be able to smell the soft, intoxicating scent of my hair. Think of me drawing my body close to yours and you can feel your left flank nestled in the space between my breasts, each breath I take pressing them more and more against you. My hand is on your chest as well, caressing the skin with the tips of my nails, barely tickling you ever so slightly...until they find your nipple. My leg comes up and crosses over yours as m y fingers make my mouth jealous.

I reposition myself so I can tease you with my tongue until I engulf your nipple with a kiss, my leg traveling up yours all the while. It goes so high, my leg discovers you have gotten hard for me. I move myself so that I'm straddling you. I"m not riding you, though. Oh no, I am still too far up for that. I am close though. With you sticking up, I am against you. I lean forward and kiss your chest here and there. The farther down your chest I kiss, the closer to your cock I get. You reach for my breasts as they sway over you. But I won't let you take hold of them. So you grab my hips instead, wanting to get inside me with your throbbing dick. I let you lift me up some and place me how you want. I lower down, and you can feel how wet I am as your head slips in. You know I want you. You know I want that massive, godly cock of yours deep, deep inside me. You know I want it as much as you want it, and you think you're going insane with how badly you ache for it. You know this because you feel how wet I am with the tip of you in my folds, getting reaquainted with me.

I give one good thrust, and all of you is put within me. My back arches, and my arms go behind me. You take this time and your hand takes what they can of my breasts in them. You sit forward to take them into your mouth. You are hungry for me. My fingers go through your hair, pushing your head into my breasts until I guide your mouth to mine. We share a stong, passionate kiss, and I start moving my pelvis. I let go of you, arch my back some more, my breasts spreading wide for you. I start moving faster and harder, my thighs quivering as I cum. I keep going, though, and you are hardened even more by it.

Your appetite with my nipples is relentless. I can feel the sensations not letting go. They keep getting stronger and stronger, so I keep fucking you. I'm going crazy becuase you won't let up. I finally push you backwards down to the bed. I lean forward, and while my hips spiral you within me some, I give you a taste of your own medicine, taking ahold of your nipple in my mouth. You reach down with your hands to my clit and finger me. I can't help but to arch back as this prompts me to come once more. Your hands move to where they can control my motion. Now you are the one fucking me.

I can feel you inside, and I know you are getting ready to cum as well. I swiftly get up and dismount. You can't believe it...you know I love the feeling of you cumming inside me and of us cumming together. But then I take your cock into my hands. I start at the tip and kiss it from there all the way up the shaft. I place it between my breasts, and I completely engulf you there as I kiss other places. I even suck for a moment in certain spots. I get to your balls, and I lick the underside while they are in my mouth. You're so close to cumming, and yet I keep teasing you. I get up, and you know I'm going to let you cum in me. I start lowering myself onto you again, but I stop once the tip is barely in me. I hover for a moment, just letting you soak in the agonizing ecstasy. I look at you, hot and devious. I put you in as far as you will go real quick--I know you are ready any second--and immediately hop up. I place you in my mouth. I take more and more of you. And more of you still. Then I start moving back toward the head, my tongue in a trifold gliding the shaft. The sensation gets to you, and you start cumming when I make it to the tip...and I drink all you give me.