Official Community Forums Home

Our Airplane Fantasy

raniedaize

• Members

A secret dream of mine is to go camping in Alaska and have sex all night under the stars and Northern Lights...a fantasy neither of us mind you capitalizing on.

...We meet up in LAX to catch a connecting flight to our destination. But, your arrival there was delayed because, well, let's face it, you're coming from freakin' Africa. I, however, did actually make it there the night before. So, since I had time to kill alone, I decided to check out the local international scenes. I discover LA is HOT, and so I'm on the flight still wearing my cut off daisy dukes and tank top. There just wasn't time for me to change since the traffic was beyond horrible (which yes, I should have anticipated it...but I didn't). I board after you, and you greet me with a kiss and quick breast squeeze as I climb over you to the window seat (you really do spoil me).

I sit down next to you, and you place your hand on my thigh...as you know that's where you rest it! Any touch from you knowingly excites me, but you are forced to admit you are exhausted (and a little pissed) by the hellatiousness of you getting there. And besides, we haven't even gotten in the air yet. You decide to be merciful for the moment and remove your hand, placing instead your arm around me. I'm chilled some by the air conditioner, so I wrap myself even more into you. You kiss my head, and then lay yours on top of mine. I watch from the corner of my eyes as the grounds starts moving and disappears beneath us...and they close in the warmth of your embrace.

I'm not sure how long I was out--a few seconds, minutes, or hours. All I know is I wake up with circles being made around my nipple. I grab your hand, kiss it, open it, and fill it with the breast of the nipple you hardened. I look up at you, and you are giving me a very distinct devious face. I know you are up to something in your head, and I can tell you are not going to be telling me (although I have an idea). You just give me a quick peckc and chuckle to yourself as you grip me tightly. I inhale deeply, trying not to give myself away so soon to our neighbors on the plane. But the more you fondle me, the lower my threshold gets. You move under my shirt, and you know this is beginning to be agonizing for me. All I can do to contain myself is continually squeeze your knee and press myself into you even more.

Your hand slips down even farther. Daisy dukes. Damned daisy dukes. Only too easy for you. Dammit.

You glide your fingers along the lind of my folds so softly. It tickles like hell. You then glide them into the fold, and I am so wet for you. You can tell I am dying for you, but you won't enter me. You lean your head forward and give a sensual kiss to the back of my neck. My jaw clinches, and my breathing is certainly audible by now. But I'm still trying to be good.

You then get to that one very specific sweet spot in the nook that's not quite neck nor shoulder. Again, dammit. You know me too well. You find the spot and clamp down.

I immediately freeze up and cannot move. I am completely at your mercy and all I can do is...moan. Exactly what you've been trying to get me to do despite me efforts not to. And you reward me by thrusting your fingers deep within me. I'm done. Out-for-the-count type of you winning. I am gushing! And your other hand is groping my breasts, ensuring there is no room left between us. My nails go into anything they can find, and your breath continues strategically skimming my exposed skin. I've finally had enough, for there is no way in hell I can be quiet anymore. I turn and look at you with fire in my eyes. You know I can't take it anymoe either. And you are smiling with a satisfied, evil grin. This is PRECISELY what you were aiming to do to me! Dammit. Why didn't you just take me to the bathroom and fuck the living ever daylights out of me like any other sex fiend on a plane?? Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

But then again.....

I take an extra shirt of yours with me. All I smell is you as I scream into it while you pound me, slamming your godly cock into me. I want you to be fucking me harder. And you gladly oablige with my legs wrapped around your hips, my ass in your hands, and my shorts still on.

Daisy dukes. There were a good idea after all.