Official Community Forums Home

A Massage Gone Right

raniedaize

• Members

My right shoulder has been hurting today. I can feel a huge knot when I move. Your hands are so strong and methodical at working out such things. I wish I could just take off my shirt and bra right now and lie down for you to massage me. Please. Get the lotion. Get the oil. Get whatever lubricant you want and just put your hands on me. The firm yet feminine muscles of my back would eventually be as putty for you as you dig to and fro. I am malleable in your fingertips. And your large hands are warm to me as they move across my skin. My breathing is deep and relaxed. My eyes half shut as I surrender completely to you, giving soft, satisfied little moans as you knead my remaining trouble spots. My arms are by my side, my hands resting by your knees all the whilte that you have been sitting on me.

I love the weight of you on me.

And my fingers cannot help but to touch your legs as you continue kneading up my back, up my neck, and into my hairline. I have melted. You can feel my lower muscles tighten beneath you ever so briefly, and you know you have accomplished more than a massage already. Your hands, your warm hands glide down from my head to my neck and shoulders and then along my flanks, catching a caress of the sides of my breasts left exposed from beneath me, continuing on to meet in my lower back with one fluid motion. You then travel back up, directing your hands so that they are under me. I inhale deeply as you take ahold of my breasts and moan with an exhale as you squeeze them.

You lean forward, not letting go, and proceed to kiss my ear and nibble down to my favorite spots for your kisses...that one tiny spot in the realm of not quite neck nor shoulder. I am moaning even more for you now, and ou know you are pleasing me. You still have not stopped fondling my massive breasts. I can feel the sensation even in my jaw. And you start kissing down my back, not letting me go.

My pants were never taken off before this point, and I can feel your warm, moist breath through them as your mouth continues travelling down. After a moment of this tease, your hands glide down too and start undoing the pants. You slide them down and off, but my panties are still on. You can see how wet I am by how wet they are. I have not left the position of on my stomach. You spread my legs and take my thighs into your mouth. I start squirming and arching, but there is no escaping you.

Your hand rubs against and then under me to find my clit. The fabric between us does nothing to mask my throbbing for you. You continue taking nips at my upper thighs and mouthfuls where they meet the curvature of my butt, fingering me irregardless of the panties. I rock my hips up some. Your left arm moves into the provided space. I am hooked by you, and you use your right hand to remove the panties quickly from me. You pivot my hips even higher up, and your free hand larges the space between my legs. I can feel both sets of your knees between them. You begin finger-fucking me. Slow at first, making sure I can feel your passage by every texture inside. Then you find yourself merciless for a moment, having at me. You can feel in me as I begin to orgasm and outside me as well with you still wrapped around my hips, not letting me move away from you as I cum. You then lick one of your fingers and reach around for me to lick the other. You then return to my clitt and glide through my folds once more until it is the head of your penis I feel.

You kick my legs out even wider and then slam me onto you. You reach with your right hand and grab my breasts as you begin fucking me. And you still have control of my hips, so you can put all of that gigantic cock within me. You don't start fucking me hard at first though. You keep giving me a few thrusts and then pull out so your dick can tease me in my folds. And then you thrust into me some more.

Your hand goes from my breast to my shoulder, where with this controlling stance, there is no way in hell I can budge an inch away from you. And you start pounding hard. You are fucking me and fucking me proper--slamming me into each of your thrusts and holding me so I can't bounce the slightest bit forward with them either. It doesn't take me long to climax, but you will not let up. My orgasm is then forces to be held and lengthened. You can feel me squirting on you. And there is not enough room in me for both you and all of my juices, so they start pouring out around you.

And you do not let up. And I continue to gush.

I am crying from the length of intensity you are forcing me to endure. And yet I keep gushing. You pull out and swiftly flip me onto my back. You can see me now and my tear-stained face. You throw my legs open and proceed with your tongue to mop up the mess of your creation. It's all a tease yet again until you start eating me out. And drinking me up. You slide a finger into me. With it lubed up with my own juices, you then slide it into my ass. You grab ahold of my breast with your left hand and ahold of my other breast with your mouth as you continue fingering my ass. Then you have your dick ready to play with me some more. It just spends time leisurely gliding in and out and along my folds. And then you begin fucking me again, only softly this time.

You are gentle and slow as you go deep and shallow and deep and shallow in me. I take your face in my hands and guide it to mine, and we share a passionate kiss. With this position you have over me, I am able to begin kissing down your neck and onto your chest...I look back up, take your ear as a snack, and tell you to let me on top.

We roll over, and your hand rests on my upper thighs. I continue with the rhythm of your sensual sex, adding a twist here and roll there of my pelvis. And you like the show of my belly dance while fucking on top of you. It makes you hungry for me. And while these movements feel great to the both of us, you want to be carnal with me again. So you go to be carnal with my breasts, but I don't let you. You try a second time, and again, I don't let you. You go for a third time, and when I protest, you flip me onto my back again.

And you fuck me.

And whenever I try to squirm, grab my legs, put me in a new position, and fuck me some more. Fuck me all you want...and then more.