Official Community Forums Home

A Sexy Slumber

raniedaize

• Members

'Tis time for my nap, but I want you to wake me from my slumber with your hands fondling my breasts. Then slide them under my waist to pull me to you. Throw my arms above my head so you can have a better view as you take the head of your cock and glide it along me. I always respond to you. The tip of you is wet with my juices, but you won't plunge into me. You like the teasing. I like the torture.

My body moves slowly with its sleepiness and arches with the pleasure. You enjoy watching the shifting of my breasts as I continuously squirm in an almost dreamlike state. I am moaning all along. You take a breast with one of your hands. You squeeze it tightlly, making sure I am awake for you. Rest assured that I am. You know how ready I am for you too. But you squeeze me a few more times and put your other fingers inside me. I want you so badly. You put your face down there and give me an nice lick. I want you to eat me. Eat me out so I beg for mercy.

Alas, you keep teasing me with your dick instead for a bit until you give me another lick. You see what delight it brings me, and you clamp to my clit with your mouth. I am at your mercy. But I want you to be merciless, and you know this. You keep your lips' grip for a moment so I think I may get my wish, followed by a chuckle and release. I open my eyes and look at you as my hands begin to let go of the pillows and bedding. That's the moment you were waiting for--the split moment I am unprepared and you thrust the full force of you into me. I take a great gasp as it moves me upwards, and the cum comes instantly for you. You grab my ankles and put them close to my head for you to pound even deeper.

Don't stop.

Keep going.

Pound me harder.

Fuck me with your full length, with your full girth, with your full force.

Squeeze my tits, pinch my nipples, play with my clit...do whatever you'd like as long as you just keep pounding me higher and higher until I reach the headboard.

I cum again. You roll me over. You're now fucking my ass. You cum too. You roll me onto my side and pull me close to you as you lay on your back. You kiss my head and tell me to go back to sleep. And so I do, with my breasts pressed firmly between us.