Official Community Forums Home

A Ghana 'gasm

raniedaize

• Members

I'm so excited you're coming back today! I don't know why, but you just being on the same continent as me makes me happy. I can tell you, however, that if I were in Ghana with you, I'd want to go walking about some...and then climb on top of you whenever I'd see a little nook for us to fit into. And I'd be in a longer sundress with nothing underneath. A light colored one, too, so that the sun shining through it would give you a perfect silhouette of my figure. Nice and flowy as well so all you'd have to do is pluck up the front to have your way with me. No having to hike the whole thing up since who knows what tight quarters we would wind up in. My hair in two long french braids, and it'd be okay if you wanted to tug them a little. And my skin might'd be a tad salty from the heat, but I guarantee my juice would still be sweet.

[mmmmmmmmm]

"Mmmmmmmmm" is what I'd be humming as I go down on you. Having your cock in my mouth with the head in my throat, I'd be humming a many thing. And then when you're close, put it in me. Thrust into me deep as you hold me to a wall. Push it in me hard, and don't let me lean forward. Have me feel the rugged stone press my skin and rub against it. And when I say that it's hurting me, turn me around, fuck my ass and kiss my wounds. Then eat me out as I squeeze your ears with my thighs and have your hair between my fingers. Then let me sit on you.

I hold you with your head in my chest as I ride you. You take my breast into your mouth even through my clothes, and my pussy tightens its grip on you. I slow down for a bit, matching the tantalizing pace of your nibbles. I take the straps off and roll my top down. My breasts are now bare for you. With your arms you draw me closer to you. You keep one around my back. The other takes my free nipple. Then it glides to my clit. I am riding you hard, or trying to, as I start to convulse whilst I cum on you.

Your fingers are soaked with me.

You lick them, and you love the taste. You look at me, hungry for the power of fucking me, of you being the one making me cum. I am in one swift moment of yours no longer on top. And you no longer are being merciful with me as you tease and pound, and tease, and pound, having me gush with waterfalls over and over for you. I, pressing away from the wall with my arms and into your back with my legs all the meanwhile, getting you farther in me as I want no mercy. I want you to thrust so deep and hard that I won't hardly be able to walk afterwards. I want standing to be a chore. And I want to leave enough of a puddle for someone to mop up. And for me to need rehydration. And food. And rest. And when we finally do get to the room for rest...Have another round with me. ;)