Official Community Forums Home

The Horney Honey Finger Play

ladylove

• Members

horny-honey-finger-play-bunny-magenta-wt2454.00.default.jpg

HORNEY HONEY FINGER PLAY

Review by Ladylove 10/2011

The HORNEY HONEY FINGER PLAY is a sexy pink 5 inch bunny, with 3 speeds, waterproof finger vibe with pleasure nubs on the top half and floppy bunny ears at the very tip. It has two perfectly placed finger holders that will fit almost anyone, on the bottom half of the toy, and diamond like decoration just below that. The control is a white push button, on the every bottom, that will allow you to easily cycles through the 3 speeds. The speeds are med/med-high/high and is quiet enough, but not silent. It also comes with a single use package of lube. It has no smell and felt like a smooth silicone toy would. Since I can't find any information on what it's made from I'm only guessing it's silicone, so use water based lube just in case.

I love finger toys! You can use them is so many creative way. After washing up my Honey with some anti-bacterial soap I decided to give it a solo test run. The I was first pleasantly surprised by the initial med vibe which I cycled through to the 3rd speed which was a nice very strong vibe felt through the whole toy equally. The bunny ears and nubs add extra bounce and texture that do increase sensations. Horny Honey is a great toy for everyone, beginner or experienced. I award this little bunny a 4 out of 5 hearts.

HORNEY HONEY