Official Community Forums Home

Gift Basket Ideas

mystofpric

• Members

Someone very close to be is have breast reduction surgery soon and I want to put together and send a care package. Boobie themed of course! So I'm calling on all fo you my deliciously dirty minder cohorts to help me come up with ideas! I'm getting her little ice packs she can tuck in her bra, and an I <3 boobies braclet. I'm kinda stumped. I was thinking about hitting spencers for some gummy boobs, any other ideas? She's very very active so her recovery time as well as loss of some of her self (she's doing it due to back issues) is probably going to get her down and I want to keep her smiling through this! So bring on the ideas!:lol:

• Members

A boob cake?

And you know those long skinny balloons they turn into doggies and other animals. I've seen people do some pretty amazing things with those. If you know someone who is good with them, maybe they could make up balloon boobies or something.

• Members

A boob cake?

And you know those long skinny balloons they turn into doggies and other animals. I've seen people do some pretty amazing things with those. If you know someone who is good with them, maybe they could make up balloon boobies or something.

I should have mentioned, I'm in NY and she's in GA so I have to ship it, lol

• Members

I should have mentioned, I'm in NY and she's in GA so I have to ship it, lol

No problem. You still do the boob cake, snap a picture of you enjoying the cake, and email her the pic . . .

(I didn't think so )

they have ALL kinds of boob themed items at most sex shops (at least the ones around here)....christmas ornaments, mugs, suckers, mints, cake pans, candles...you name it. then again i live in Vegas so i'm not sure if this is the standard for the rest of the country XD

• Members

well I'mm putting in mini ice packs, so she can tuck them in her bra (practical right?) and a new book because she's not going to want to move much. Also a button up night gown so she doesn't have to lift her arms. And that's where the practical stops. I'm also looking for one of those god awful shirts with the body of a woman with giant boobs in a bikini, so she won't feel like she lost anything. A couple of I <3 boobies bracelets ( a matching set for her and the hubs) as well as some gummy boobs and some other random boobs stuff from spencers.