Official Community Forums Home

His Cums Texture And Tast

shoe

I've just started swalling recently and don't have any problems doing it but need a little help with a few things. Definatly having that gag reflex thing going on and last couple times it's tasted bad. So tell me what he's NOT suppose to have so if he has that for dinner I'll know not to swallow! Another thing is the texture - about half cums out thick - almost chunky and then the rest cums out like normal cum. Anyone know why this is? B)

• Members

Welcome Shoe! Well I can tell you that what a man eats and drink can affect the taste of it. I know that if my man eats alot of pineapple and fruits his cum becomes sweeter, if he drinks to much coffee or eats something with alot of garlic and onions it tends to bitter the taste.

As far as the different texture, I honestly can't answer that one. Since I have never experianced that. I know that others will be more helpful with that. Just a little FYI there some flavoring things here that might also help. As far as the gag reflux, that takes time to over come and pratice. I know that for me see I deep throat that is my man has had to much coffee or something then I will deep throat him, and taste nothing at all. :)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3169

I am sure that others here will be a little more helpful. Just wanted to let you know that fruits really enlighten that taste. :)

Keep posting and good luck :)

• Members

As far as texture goes, I've noticed that if my fiancee comes really hard or for longer than he normally does, there can be a difference in texture. Sometimes his come will have little 'lumps' in it. That sounds gross, but that's the best way I can describe it. I just figured it was from coming so much at one time. I don't have anything scientific to back that up, but I just wanted to tell you that I have experienced that myself.

As far as taste, I would say that Katprr's advice is the way to go on that. Have him add more fruit to his diet. :) And avoid him when he's eating garlic or something. Also I would add this, when my fiancee starts to come in my mouth, I push him toward the back of my mouth and start swallowing right away. When I do that, I don't taste it.