Deep Throat Products  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Mints ( which one, comment below)
    • Sprays (which one, comment below)
    • Other ( comment below)

• Review Team

tootimid69product.jpg

Coming in a tiny little black discreet tin container 69 deep throat mints allows you to place them almost anywhere without revealing its true purpose. Being that it is small and compact it makes for easy storage in your toy chests or if you are adventurous your back pocket or purse. The black and red tin contains 20 solid mocha colored tablets about the size of a button sitting between a blanket of wax paper. Each tablet contains 10mg of benzocaine which helps to numb, soothe your throat and gag reflex.

69 mints are a clear resemblance to an Altoid. Both have no pasty consistency while dissolving in your mouth. One of the first things you notice is the slight wintergreen or mint taste, it is very subtle but noticeable. While it dissolves on your tongue you slowly get to taste a slight spicy chocolate flavor. The minty crystals make the texture of this mint one to be desirable leaving your taste buds cool and refreshed.

Words of caution when considering this product. If you have any known allergies to local anesthetics procaine, benzocaine, butacaine or other "cain" relations are advise highly to not use this product as it could be harmful to your health. Be mindful when using sixty nine DTM (Deep Throat Mints) in your mouth while performing oral as it could have sharp edges, yikes!

Once the mint has started to dissolve on your tongue you start to feel a slight tingle on the area of your tongue its resting on. As you progressively get further into it swallowing its juices you can start to feel a numbing sensation. I honestly was a bit disappointed by this product. The taste is fairly good much better than other items in it's category, but nothing to brag over. The numbing agent did a slow and unproductive job at numbing anything but maybe my lips and tongue, slightly with a emphasis on slight. With no real change to the inside of my mouth or throat my oral pleasure was that of what it was before I popped the mint just more tasty.

I would recommend this mint for anyone who is wanting to try out a deep throat edible product for the first time. The flavor is desirable and overall the mint is a pleasure to have in your mouth. Just like using any other anesthetic, results will more than likely differ from person to person however the light flavors and chocolate aroma will make for a romantic night of smooching and lick able encounters.

Bubbles :D

• Members

Anything To help you Ladies, Im all for it...:D