Official Community Forums Home

Natural Contours Vibe

Mike_d

• Members

SIN1314main.jpg

Yes Virginia, there is a vibe made specifically for the contours of a woman’s anatomy! We all remember hearing those immortal words right? Well maybe not those exact words, but the vibe mentioned is one that you won’t forget.

Superbe Natural Contours Massager

The Natural Contours vibe is just wonderful. I really enjoy this item! I don’t know that you can tell that, so I had to state it plainly. First, it’s not really big or cumbersome. It’s a simple curved wedge, and the curve is designed to fit the in the palm of your hand and reach the promised land, the clit. It also comes with its own batteries and well, let’s face it that is a definite plus.

Now, I put in the batteries, just 2 AA, and we were ready for action. This vibe has a simple three stage motor and that is more than enough given the fact that this toy sits perfectly on top of the clit. Also it’s so easy to use since it fits just in the palm of your hand. Well, on a lazy Saturday afternoon with our son down for his nap, we went to bed too for some playtime. This was the first thing out of the box and we decided to give it a try. I opened her up and began to gently massage her clit with the end of this and no vibration. She liked how smooth the end was and how it gently worked her clit to arousal. I pushed the slide motor control over to the lowest setting and she immediately let me know that was just what she wanted. Less than a minute later, she wanted more, I pushed it up to medium and she came almost instantly! We didn’t even make it to highest setting (that day!) and she orgasmed twice on medium speed!

This toy is also good for use when a woman is on top and wants some clitoral stimulation, it fits almost perfectly and the vibration can be shared! A great toy and only one complaint, this one tends to get a bit on the noisy side, so you might want to turn on some music or something to keep the nosy neighbors from getting suspicious!