Official Community Forums Home

Oscillating Mini-massager

Mike_d

• Members

SE0043-14-3main.jpg

Oscillating Mini-Massager

Don’t let the appearance fool you, this toy has several surprises. A new way to approach an old question, what is the best way to get her off?

Oscillating Mini-Massager

Oh happy day! My new box from TooTimid just came. I do the normal ritual and lay all the toys on the bed and size them up. I got some really good toys from the looks of it and then I came across the last one in the box the Oscillating Mini-Massager. It looked really interesting and I couldn’t pass it up. It is a base handle with four different head attachments. I like things that offer variety and are unique. I learned that sometimes novelty is not all that is needed for a good toy.

Ok, four heads right. Now, I am a guy who likes to have fun and I like for things to be clear and good communication. To that end, I sat down with my wife and we named all the attachments. The first one was the Zebra. It has a wide kind of squashed face, but a rounded “mane” on the back that was ribbed and looked striped. Second head was the Micorphone. It looked a little like a microphone but with raised rings around it in places. Third, the Samurai. It looks like the masks you see guys wear when they practice and is oval with raised lines over the front. Last and certainly not least was the Urchin. It looks like a sea urchin. It is round with raised bumps over most of it, but one side is caved in with small spines pointing inward.

Now for the mechanics of how this thing works. The best way I can describe it is like an electric toothbrush. No lie. Really. You put the attachment of the day on the end and handle and use a small button on the end to turn on the two speed motor. Neither speed really impressed me either.

Let me say something about the power for this toy. It uses three AAA batteries and I thought that might be enough. I was right and wrong at the same time. If you turn the toy on by it’s self, the motor seems to do a good job and twist and turn that little head all over the place. If you touch it to a finger, it does a good job of providing vibration. If you put this toy anywhere where the motion will be limited, like between two fingers, it slows down almost to a crawl and really loses function. While my wife and I used it, she really got into it from the beginning. She was loving this toy, loved the movement, we have tried all of the heads and she can’t pick a favorite. Our only gripe is that it’s just to weak to get her to orgasm on either setting. The problem was that even with holding her lips open, you could get to a good speed, but if you wanted to make the sensations more intense and direct, the heads were pushed into the clit and the soft tissue, it slowed down almost to a stop.

This is a great idea, good design, and we love the multiple heads and possibilities, but it just needs more power or a stronger motor or both!

• 4 weeks later...