Official Community Forums Home

Bath Time Bunny

Mike_d

• Members

TC738main.jpg

Is there anything better than a nice relaxing bath with your lover at the end of a long tough day? Well, now there is, that same bath, but with a bunny!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5000

The Bath Time Bunny!

The minds at Top Cat Toys have taken an excellent toy, and added one of the best features imaginable, it’s waterproof! Now, we all know that dual action toys tend to rule the roost with most women. This pink jelly jewel is no exception!

Right out of the box I noticed a lot of things to like. The smooth jelly and the deep pink color are great; I know my wife loves the more unique colors and not the fleshy ones. Also a smooth jelly toy is one that uses less lube and still feels amazing. The ears on the rabbit are a bit longer than most and are sure to be easily placed exactly where they are needed. Third, the base dial is large and easy to turn. This thing was sure to be a hit. The only thing left was to try it out.

So away we went a little make out time and some other activities and there was no lube needed! Now, as we all know, first impressions are key. My thoughts were right on; she loved the color and was very happy to see those ears! I began to use the toy on her and she loved how strong the ears were. I told her they should be, with 2AA’s and no shaft rotation, all the power goes straight to the ears. With in a couple of minutes she had a strong orgasm. Not take my breath away, but not that was nice but could have been stronger either. The second time the pretty purple powerhouse came out to play, it delivered the goods in the form of a G-spot orgasm! This is one of the toys that can do both. That gets my vote any day! So there you have it.

I strongly recommend this for beginners who want a rabbit, a waterproof toy, and something that is inexpensive and almost guaranteed to give an orgasm every time. The only down side I have come upon is the smell of the jelly. Wash it good and if you have some real issues, you can always add a dab of scented or flavored lube to cover up any smell. I didn’t notice the smell too much, but enough that I thought it should be mentioned.